Ranking
Smurfing: I am thinking yes, all you have to do is become active in our thread.

Experience

Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
Well hello ladies,

So... here I am in all my glory asking you to accept me into your clan, and here is why you should.
I'm 15 years old and just looking for awesome kickass clan with a good community and I think you guys may be just what i'm looking for. But in my opinion an awesome kickass clan needs to meet some requirements. So is this clan a clan for socializing, meeting new people and making bad jokes, or... Is it a clan full of nit pickers trying to rush there way to official labeling every post as spam, from what I've seen it's not but I would like to make sure.
Anyway back to me, My best mod is aikido and I can't stand mods like judo. My manliness is my greatest asset. I can show my testosterone in TB by portraying it symbolically through my Kung fu master beard. I like to think of myself as a mainstream fag although I hang around with all types of people, well I say that but noone wants to hang around with a chav, a smartass, a hypocrit, or a dick.
Heres what I bring to the table, bad jokes, lots of bad jokes, a little bit of art here and there, a couple posts a day, and loyalty (<Don't worry I know everyone says this crap but I will prove it.)

I will probably add to this later, I hope someone understands it cause I don't.

Wow, that's like the best app since the day i came back to Rust.
Anyways, it's a yes from me.
Finally someone whos app is same length as mine i would say kinda- yes until you show me replays hope I get it
Risk, no
SCORE!!

Cheers guys, I will try and upload a replay later when I get on my computer. I might even make a brand new one cause most of mine suck pelican penis.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Hello my name is mike, Ive been eyeing this clan for awhile now and was interested in joining now. I'm very active posting multiple times a day. In-game active as well. English is the only language i know. Um, Well. My age is 13, but im told im mature for my age, i guess.Black belt, um Best mod is ABD. I try to help out as much as i can. i play football and attend school, but i'll still kick booty. (Except uncle, cant beat uncle)

EDIT: I dont know what else to put :/
Last edited by Mike60LeGacyX; Aug 12, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX View Post
Hello my name is mike, Ive been eyeing this clan for awhile now and was interested in joining now. I'm very active posting multiple times a day. In-game active as well. English is the only language i know. Um, Well. My age is 13, but im told im mature for my age, i guess.Black belt, um Best mod is ABD. I try to help out as much as i can. i play football and attend school, but i'll still kick booty. (Except uncle, cant beat uncle)

EDIT: I dont know what else to put :/

You didn't really say anything except your bio. A good app consists of why you want to join etc.
Neutral-no.