Ranking
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Max redirection, vitality & steel fiber. You'll feel like god. May as well ditch fast deflection since it's better suited for low shield frames, and streamline isn't going to do a whole lot of good on him unless you're relying on iron skin (which you wouldnt' need to with maxed mods)

I should have specified to max it in general, not for rhino. My mistake lol

But there is also the Vigor mod from nightmare mode missions that increases both shield and health. That would be a decent boost as well.
why tho
normally you dont need that much resistance and health (exept for health when nightmare mission)

high shield is pretty decent and of course, good weapon is nice
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
normally you dont need that much resistance and health (exept for health when nightmare mission)

high shield is pretty decent and of course, good weapon is nice

If you're going into hour long T3 survival or 50 wave T3 defence, you better pray you have high health and shield or you might as well consider yourself dead 5 times over.

Unless you're a trinity, in which case it doesn't matter cause you can just be immortal anyway.

#Trinity4lyf
why tho
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Unless you're a trinity, in which case it doesn't matter cause you can just be immortal anyway.

#Trinity4lyf

LIES! If you're Trinity you end up spending the whole time rezzing muppets that get killed & hammering 4 to stop them dying ¬_¬
I can honestly count the number of online games I've played as Trinity where the rest of the team weren't inept on a single hand. (all of them were with hanz0 & siku)

No time for abusing her powers for godmode, gotta stand over them corpses and hammer 4.

I've came to the conclusion Trinity is cursed, and the moment anyone sees a Trinity in the squad list they put all their lives in her hands - and charge ahead to collect as many bullets in their faces as possible... Plus they rage at you thinking you only picked her because you have no faith in them. *sighs*

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
LIES! If you're Trinity you end up spending the whole time rezzing muppets that get killed & hammering 4 to stop them dying ¬_¬
I can honestly count the number of online games I've played as Trinity where the rest of the team weren't inept on a single hand. (all of them were with hanz0 & siku)

No time for abusing her powers for godmode, gotta stand over them corpses and hammer 4.

I've came to the conclusion Trinity is cursed, and the moment anyone sees a Trinity in the squad list they put all their lives in her hands - and charge ahead to collect as many bullets in their faces as possible... Plus they rage at you thinking you only picked her because you have no faith in them. *sighs*

With my current support warframe experience, I would have to say they are the funnest things you can be. Sure you may get hate for not 'supporting', but it's worth it all the while. ;)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I don't mind playing support, it's generally what I do anyway.
It's more the utter retardedness that takes over a squad once they spot a Trinity. It's like they simultaneously go "OMG A HEALER, FUCK AVOIDING DAMAGE - LET THEM DEAL WITH IT!!!1!!one!"

--EDIT--

Also this happened:

Last edited by SkulFuk; Apr 10, 2014 at 04:01 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I don't mind playing support, it's generally what I do anyway.
It's more the utter retardedness that takes over a squad one they spot a Trinity. It's like they simultaneously go "OMG A HEALER, FUCK AVOIDING DAMAGE - LET THEM DEAL WITH IT!!!1!!one!"

--EDIT--

Also this happened:

snip

Exactly, you'd be the man on top then. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

also check out mogamu, he's streaming / waiting for the u13 update.

http://www.twitch.tv/mogamu

<3
why tho
Thats the time to troll them! It's annoying, but you have to realize you can't take the blame. I just whip out my oberon or trinity and enjoy the show. If your with friends, well, that's a different story. The spamming is what gets me agitated, but I find it easier and easier to deal with.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yeah I'm watching his steam xP
Can't wait
-----
TIME TO GIVE U13 A GO
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 10, 2014 at 08:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump