Toribash
i need a clan
KILL ME PLEASE, I AM A WASTE OF AIR
Last edited by PlayerID666; Feb 11, 2011 at 08:28 AM.
In-Game Name:Tuppi113007
Reference(s)**** :nobody
How long have you been playing Toribash:1 year half
Why you want to join Torigods:because i want to courperate with Clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:because i best of Aikido
None
Application Form
In-Game Name: JoboMan
Reference(s)**** : Fuck, uuuum my TB Mates?
How long have you been playing Toribash: a while im 4thdan so yea.
Why you want to join Torigods: Dumb question...
1. Because I like the name [Torigodz]Joboman
2. I havnt really seen them ingame but I am guessing there pro-as.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because I am well known and I have the right skill, (Thats I know of)
I am good at improv in wushu, also I am OK at spar and ofcourse, I could improve in alot of ways, I would say I am Aikido/BD Pro... (I would like to be in-game tested to prove this)

I am alright at Single player replays. (I would rate myself, about hmmm 6/10? idk.)

I am also very forum active.

I hope I get in, also I can post MP/SP replays if you would like.
I apologise for this post.
I'm sorry to have disgraced your presence. I must now go forth and forcefully insert my penis into my eye.
Last edited by PlayerID666; Feb 11, 2011 at 08:26 AM.
I apologise for this post.
In-Game Name: Trikskier
Reference(s)**** : Soon to be ex member of the MFR clan. Zinx from TINT clan.
How long have you been playing Toribash: About 4 months
Why you want to join Torigods: I think that being on a clan with the name Torigods is super imposing upon other players, and it will make them bow down to us. If I saw that name when i was playing, I would be like DAMN he's gotta be good. So yeah. Also I've seen some of you guys play (I forget who) and you kicked some major a**. It would be an honor to be a part of your clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:
I believe that I am a good allround player, and I can take on almost any task. I know quite a few people in game, and I am always looking to push myself. I have some signature judo moves, and some other good moves that I am willing to teach anyone in the clan who wants to learn. I have a fast internet connection, so I can always host tourneys or lobbys.My specialities are judo and shaolintwinswords.
I am of German Nationality, am 15 years old, and have skype, facebook, msn or whatever else you need to contact me. I love disqualifying opponents, and ripping them to shreds. I have never been banned or infracted, and I do not plan on it either.

Thanks so much.
may i join i think you guys(TORIGOD) is a great clan
my mods are-Judo-Wushu-Running-Akido-ParkourMods-anything else you name it
My weakness- JOUSTING but i hate it so it does not matter
My Information-I'm 16 My name is Miguel Peiro And I am now an orange belt but My old Account has been hacked i was 8thdan but ive started new (well i was forced to) and i have really good skill but I'm not there yet i want to reach my MAX and i feel like I'm ready for this clan my favorite ice cream is vanilla ive been playing for 2 years hope i can join thank you so much and I geusse thats all i can say
PS:Please WRITE back to me if i can join by message