Toribash
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Alright fellas listen up.
So I've heard complaints about what's been happening earlier (plus what's even before that), about myself in particular.
I know I've been that bad sometimes and I could be a real pain in the ass for some of you and you sometimes I just can't hold it much.
I may have been too much of a dick these past 2 weeks (probably way more than before if that's the case) and I suspect a lot of you are not happy about it but the truth is about these 2 weeks is that my exams are gonna have a terrible result and I've been under a huge stress because I was living in paradise then without any notice I'm suddenly in living hell.
So I just wanna apologize for everything bad I've done I suppose and I'll accept any consequences you'd consider towards me considering the fact that I wasn't the best leader you had in your minds after all. I'll even give up my leadership if that's what it takes and if it really makes you happy. I'll even give up my moderator position for whomever you see more deserving of it.
So once again I'm sorry and I hope you understand what I've been through and just hit me up if you got anything against me and we'll figure it out together hopefully and if you don't really want to then I guess I'll have to take the consequences.
No hard feelings, love you all one by one and have a great day/night whatever.

no worries
we all have ups and downs, you cant always live at the top without passing through the bottom.

come to think of it im really thankful for being in my dream clan, i remember starting to play toribash and discovering this clan with my ingame idols.

although..

Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
I'll accept any consequences you'd consider towards me

I N I T I A T E T H E S P A N K I N G
noOoOooOOOooo

he's giving up the throne, this is gonna turn to a mess OwO

everyone has real life issues Pat, I don't blame on you in any way because I have no complaints

also the trigger for this situation was Keshoiut's apply so let's not let it affect us in any way

No one is on a plateau to get your position Pat, I would not point anyone else to get moderator powers in your place due to your activity and experience as one, I guess?
-----
Originally Posted by BluWeed View Post
Lionet forced me to say hello :-(

Hello

ye stay chill and sell hello to everyone
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 22, 2018 at 09:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kesh's app wont affect our clan yeah but its sad that he gave up a game that he has played for a while
He'll come back at some point. I decided to quit TB a long time ago, but came back because the game is just THAT addicting lmao

Hopefully when he does come back, he'll have better behavior.
¿?
Originally Posted by lloyd54321 View Post
kesh's app wont affect our clan yeah but its sad that he gave up a game that he has played for a while

honestly, I liked him and surely wanted him to get in. But if whether he's giving up or not is not our business, our decision should be restricted to if he has what it takes to join our clan or if he don't. His replaymaking skills didn't fit this but I'm pretty sure his editing skills were more than decent and he could make it, another reason to not care about he giving up the game.

Rarely I'd say no to someone because I don't really care about what I should, I judge our applicants based on their personality, if they can get along, be nice and chill. Kesh now is someone I would deny.

It's not about his skills, I don't respect him as a person having in mind he only cares about what people think about him and has such an attitude in the face of a situation where he was, indeed, judged cruelly. There were other ways to tell him he wasn't good enough, but if can't handle Vector members way to deal with things and won't show any interest of who we are to get along with us, he doesn't deserve it in any way to join us. He took me lightly with my criticism because I'm not the type of being harsh and everything but people here takes this kind of thing seriously (more than me) as Vector fundamentals are being skilled, you can't deny this. But if he can't stand other members criticism without being mindless he shouldn't be here
-----
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
He'll come back at some point. I decided to quit TB a long time ago, but came back because the game is just THAT addicting lmao

Hopefully when he does come back, he'll have better behavior.

indeed toribash is ungivingupable
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 22, 2018 at 09:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm willing to have him back if he does what Deni did if anyone remembers^

Thank you guys for understanding what I went through and I'm hoping all of this will be done in the next 2-3 weeks but eh I guess I have to catch up with everything.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I completely agree, toribash is something you just can't give up. It's completely addictive.
Whenever I think of someone giving up toribash, it's like they're offing themselves. It's like why would you do that??

Hey Patty, eh, I don't feel like giving him a second try. Even Deni wasn't as rude as kesho does, and Deni worked his ass off to improve.

Headed to my parkour gym, I'll give y'all some new clips soon
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I actually only don't play TB because i am missing a few things, but i swear i will come back.
Toribash is a sickness when you learn to play it

I don't think we should accept toxic behavior as kesh was doing it, some time or other it will happen again and start a shitshow somewhere. I would tell him to wait and mature a bit more before coming back.

Don't overburn, pat, we're all here with you.
-----
Originally Posted by BluWeed View Post
Lionet forced me to say hello :-(

Hello

Kk eae men
Last edited by victortb; Jun 23, 2018 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592