Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

this thread is always fun to visit. it's almost always some arguement because cowmeat has different opinions 90% of the time.
M I N I V A N
Cowmeat is slightly correct with the winrate, etc. But just because you have a 54% winrate does not mean you'll get global.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
and I just like to show off this items I get.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Cowmeat is slightly correct with the winrate, etc. But just because you have a 54% winrate does not mean you'll get global.

No, that's literally how it works. If you can keep the winrate consistently you will get global. If you win more than you lose you will rank up eventually.
Also I don't post stuff if I agree with something, no point in that.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
No, that's literally how it works. If you can keep the winrate consistently you will get global. If you win more than you lose you will rank up eventually.
Also I don't post stuff if I agree with something, no point in that.

Yes you're right, you can win more than you lose and rank up.
But you can have a majority of wins and "rank up" and then derank from lose streak, but since you've played so much your win % doesn't really go down.

Say you win and rank up all the way to global with 65% win percentage, then you go down to 60% win percentage. You're not going to be global anymore. You're going to have to rank back up. This is just an example, but it does happen (not neccisarily to global or with a 65% win percentage lol)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

Say you win and rank up all the way to global with 65% win percentage, then you go down to 60% win percentage. You're not going to be global anymore. You're going to have to rank back up. This is just an example, but it does happen (not neccisarily to global or with a 65% win percentage lol)

I'm not sure you understand how percentages work. What you are saying right now is if you usually win 7/10 of your games and then win 6/10 (10% less) of your games you will derank.
That's not how it works.

Ofc you can derank with a good win percentage if you lose 10 games in a row but long term 51%+ winrate will get you to global. (and you will stay there)
Period. End of the story.
Last edited by cowmeat; Feb 22, 2017 at 08:58 AM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
I'm not sure you understand how percentages work. What you are saying right now is if you usually win 7/10 of your games and then win 6/10 (10% less) of your games you will derank.
That's not how it works.

Ofc you can derank with a good win percentage if you lose 10 games in a row but long term 51%+ winrate will get you to global. (and you will stay there)
Period. End of the story.

That's if you're playing only 10 games.
If it was 100 games, at 65 win percent, that would be 65 wins out of 100 games.

If you then turn to 60% win rate at 150 games, then that would be only 90 games In which you would derank to shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
That's if you're playing only 10 games.
If it was 100 games, at 65 win percent, that would be 65 wins out of 100 games.

If you then turn to 60% win rate at 150 games, then that would be only 90 games In which you would derank to shit.

I'm not going to even bother correcting you anymore.
You know you are in wood 1 when you get +20 kills with awp when you're the worst sniper eu.

My win ratio is exactly 50.97 atm, gib rank ups gaben.
retired