Ranking
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Yes it was shit trash talk Don't do that, we will never get official if we gonna talk that way to each other even tho it's just a joke.

Dude! Official is far i think.. since the banners are in progress.. inactivity... We need more members too... To win clan wars.. more forum fixes..and new things for the forum.. all that..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
dont worry guys im on
i see some talk about official thing so
i wont send the app if i i still see that most of u are not yet ready for it sorry for bad spell
and
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Nice

for now this is the last think i say abot that kind of simple post please dont post that
for not ill never post to stop that kind of simple post/spam , talk about nothing and trash talk ....ill imediately send a pm and a warnind to the user so think right before posting(if u have some doubt pm me)… and keep our thread clean guys. ^^
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
what did I say about trash talk?

no no not u
i mean when someone are trying to do it.
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
no no not u
i mean when someone are trying to do it.

no no no no x) I said don't trash talk to them, cause bla bla bla
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Darker did you check my pm
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Darker did you check my pm

ye i checked it and wait ill answer it
just a fancy signature
Idea
I have an idea.. why dont we make the title of the reply as a tag for the thing we are actually gonna say.. for example.. Off-Topic (in the title textbox) for off topic replies or : Discussion for discussion? (Duh) or Chat for...(Duh)
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
I have an idea.. why dont we make the title of the reply as a tag for the thing we are actually gonna say.. for example.. Off-Topic (in the title textbox) for off topic replies or : Discussion for discussion? (Duh) or Chat for...(Duh)

ye its a great if ur down for it but i say it gonna take time for that and in my opinion its kind a 75% of a good idea and 25 other it....
just a fancy signature