Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by scionkid View Post
Name:Joshywosh
Belt:White belt(but an alt)
Bans, infractions, or warnings:N/A
Past clans and why you left them: Death because they owed me and my friend textures and they never gave me and my partner the textures
Anyone you know in this clan:N/A
Why do you want us:To show the clan my best moves and skills at different variety of mods
Why should we want you: because it would be an honor if i could show the members what i am good at.
Best and Worst mods:best mods: aikido, and judo/worst mods: wushu and spaaring i need more help with
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I am always active everyday.For most of my gameplay i like to do aikido and judo. And the other 2 mods i am least good at is sparring and wushu. And i would like to learn a lot about the clan and all of its members
Your usercard:N/A
3 replays:gg spar.rpl, epic.rpl, and easy slice.rpl

May we know your alt?

That gives the impression that you value items and textures over your clan mates

You're saying the same thing. What do you think makes us different from other clans? Why did you choose us specifically?

The important phrase is also not present. I'm going with a no.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by scionkid View Post
Name:Joshywosh
Belt:White belt(but an alt)
Bans, infractions, or warnings:N/A
Past clans and why you left themeath because they owed me and my friend textures and they never gave me and my partner the textures
Anyone you know in this clan:N/A
Why do you want us:To show the clan my best moves and skills at different variety of mods
Why should we want you:because it would be an honor if i could show the members what i am good at.
Best and Worst mods:best mods: aikido, and judo/worst mods: wushu and spaaring i need more help with
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I am always active everyday.For most of my gameplay i like to do aikido and judo. And the other 2 mods i am least good at is sparring and wushu. And i would like to learn a lot about the clan and all of its members
Your usercard:N/A
3 replays:gg spar.rpl, epic.rpl, and easy slice.rpl

I agree, after reading this I really don't know much about you. I'm gonna go with a no.
S A D B O Y S
Yeah, it's definitely not as big as other years.

So break is almost over and I'm sad..

OH. Forgot to tell you guys. I have to have throat surgery on the 30th of January. Idk exactly what they'll be doing yet. I'll be told that on the 15th.
Yeah! Internet Explorer just made we aware of that! I get the breaking news with IE only months after it happens!
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Thanks for the new post background Risky bb <3

and yeah, justin. I'm not sure exactly what they're going to do yet, so it may sound a lot worse than it actually is. They said that my stomach ulcers were traveling up my esophagus and if left untreated, I could get throat cancer. But that's after like years and years of no meds and no treatment what-so-ever, so I think I'll be fine.
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
IE is the best browser. ..For downloading other browsers.

I cannot argue with that.

Chrome is not as badly coded as IE, plus it doesn't freeze as much! It also has a cooler icon

Although, even with Chrome I just realized Risk was in the Market Squad, I need to be more observant. Congrats Risk
Last edited by Laser; Jan 4, 2014 at 08:12 AM.
S A D B O Y S