Toribash
Hello guys! I'm Anthony, otherwise known as Morals and pwnsors102. I am a custom belt/8th Dan not that that matters because sparky still somehow beats me anyways, I have played Toribash since 2008, my very first account, pwnsors101, 10th Dan, was never banned for any reason that I caused. It was banned by skulfuk due to someone trying to hack it. He reset my details and password and stuff then unbanned it. Second, pwnsors102 8th Dan, never banned for cause, I requested permaban by 2wc due to me making morals. Morals, custom belt, never been banned, and loved by many people including sparky who tried to molest me. I'm a pretty good fighter. I only play aikidobd so you can only imagine the skill I have in the mod. I guess you could say I was referred here by sparky because he said I can have cuddles and kisses. (:

Personal information.
I am 18 years old, I have a little sister that just turned 17. She is pretty much the only thing I have, my mom died when I was 3 and my dad has been on hard drugs since I was born. I live with a family friend due to my grandpa, who adopted me, has ptsd from the Vietnam war and threatens anyone who is around him. I'm a humorous person. I love to make people laugh, I love to play Toribash. I'd say I'm pretty active ingame and forum. I hope you guys consider me. It'd be a pleasure to join you guys in your thrive to reach the top. I'm sorry this app is not that long. If I need to post another one later I will. I have to be at the marine recruiting station in about 45 minutes.
Attached Files
abdslit.rpl (52.1 KB, 7 views)
rekd noel.rpl (66.0 KB, 7 views)
nice turnover.rpl (90.9 KB, 7 views)
saveee.rpl (62.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Morals; Jun 25, 2015 at 05:39 PM. Reason: replays
Originally Posted by Morals View Post
Hello guys! I'm Anthony, otherwise known as Morals and pwnsors102. I am a custom belt/8th Dan not that that matters because sparky still somehow beats me anyways, I have played Toribash since 2008, my very first account, pwnsors101, 10th Dan, was never banned for any reason that I caused. It was banned by skulfuk due to someone trying to hack it. He reset my details and password and stuff then unbanned it. Second, pwnsors102 8th Dan, never banned for cause, I requested permaban by 2wc due to me making morals. Morals, custom belt, never been banned, and loved by many people including sparky who tried to molest me. I'm a pretty good fighter. I only play aikidobd so you can only imagine the skill I have in the mod. I guess you could say I was referred here by sparky because he said I can have cuddles and kisses. (:

Personal information.
I am 18 years old, I have a little sister that just turned 17. She is pretty much the only thing I have, my mom died when I was 3 and my dad has been on hard drugs since I was born. I live with a family friend due to my grandpa, who adopted me, has ptsd from the Vietnam war and threatens anyone who is around him. I'm a humorous person. I love to make people laugh, I love to play Toribash. I'd say I'm pretty active ingame and forum. I hope you guys consider me. It'd be a pleasure to join you guys in your thrive to reach the top. I'm sorry this app is not that long. If I need to post another one later I will. I have to be at the marine recruiting station in about 45 minutes.

Damn it, I said I was going to say no to apps.

Yes from me.
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
Damn it, I said I was going to say no to apps.

Yes from me.

Thanks buddy. glad you find interest in me.
Originally Posted by Morals View Post
Thanks buddy. glad you find interest in me.

It was a good app. You were very open and honest, you seem like a good player and a cool guy. The replays were good, your stats say that you're forum active etc.

No reason to say no at all, could potentially be a great asset to us as we will be to you.
Hey guy my name is Dalebigby in game and in real life i am 18 and i live in the Usa in ohio. Ive been around toribash for around 5 or 6 years and ive watched alot of clans come and go
i used to be a leader in the clan (spar)ing nation with my brother detacher. In my time playing toribash ive meet a lot of cool people such as sparky judd666 and even are torigod himself hampa. I am a 9thdan BB i like to play many mods. But i mainly focus on abd. I am becoming very forum active because i am on my road to becoming a GM. My skype is Dalesmokeweed420 ...... im dead serious. But the reason (vibe) need me is because i have very glorious nipples

I know this app isnt the best i dont really do many but i really hope i can get in to vibe

GMT -4
short,didnt get alot of details.

ahhh no....sorry m8.
(to late if you want to become a forum active member or a gm,because you are already 9th dan.
thats my opinion anyway.)
Originally Posted by dalebigby View Post
Hey guy my name is Dalebigby in game and in real life i am 18 and i live in the Usa in ohio. Ive been around toribash for around 5 or 6 years and ive watched alot of clans come and go
i used to be a leader in the clan (spar)ing nation with my brother detacher. In my time playing toribash ive meet a lot of cool people such as sparky judd666 and even are torigod himself hampa. I am a 9thdan BB i like to play many mods. But i mainly focus on abd. I am becoming very forum active because i am on my road to becoming a GM. My skype is Dalesmokeweed420 ...... im dead serious. But the reason (vibe) need me is because i have very glorious nipples

I know this app isnt the best i dont really do many but i really hope i can get in to vibe

GMT -4

Sorry, but the app felt short and effortless, also, we're saying no to every app until we get some stuff fixed, sorry, and try again later. Best wishes from Vibe
Wolololololo