Ranking
In-Game Name: Trikskier
Reference(s)**** : Soon to be ex member of the MFR clan. Zinx from TINT clan.
How long have you been playing Toribash: About 4 months
Why you want to join Torigods: I think that being on a clan with the name Torigods is super imposing upon other players, and it will make them bow down to us. If I saw that name when i was playing, I would be like DAMN he's gotta be good. So yeah. Also I've seen some of you guys play (I forget who) and you kicked some major a**. It would be an honor to be a part of your clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:
I believe that I am a good allround player, and I can take on almost any task. I know quite a few people in game, and I am always looking to push myself. I have some signature judo moves, and some other good moves that I am willing to teach anyone in the clan who wants to learn. I have a fast internet connection, so I can always host tourneys or lobbys.My specialities are judo and shaolintwinswords.
I am of German Nationality, am 15 years old, and have skype, facebook, msn or whatever else you need to contact me. I love disqualifying opponents, and ripping them to shreds. I have never been banned or infracted, and I do not plan on it either.

Thanks so much.
may i join i think you guys(TORIGOD) is a great clan
my mods are-Judo-Wushu-Running-Akido-ParkourMods-anything else you name it
My weakness- JOUSTING but i hate it so it does not matter
My Information-I'm 16 My name is Miguel Peiro And I am now an orange belt but My old Account has been hacked i was 8thdan but ive started new (well i was forced to) and i have really good skill but I'm not there yet i want to reach my MAX and i feel like I'm ready for this clan my favorite ice cream is vanilla ive been playing for 2 years hope i can join thank you so much and I geusse thats all i can say
PS:Please WRITE back to me if i can join by message
Application Form
In-Game Name:Aikidou
Reference(s)**** :none
How long have you been playing Toribash:1 year and 2 months i think
Why you want to join Torigods:Cause i think the torigods are nice members they respect us and they are good friends with and i think they are gentlemens
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Cause i know this is the right clan for me
Aikidou Not Aikido I Know Its A Martial Art So Stop Wondering.
In-Game Name: babyneo
Reference(s): none
How long have you been playing Toribash:since 2010 may or march or april or june
Why you want to join Torigods: bec wanna have friends wanna have a clan again previous clan is reach dsc
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Bec i play everyday
in-game name: noobytoast
reference(s):
how long have you been playing toribash: about 4 months, but i started playing on my friends computer, so about 18 months.
why do you want to join Torigod: because i would like to get new friends, share replays with them, and maybe make a video on youtube, if they want too :3
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because i can tell you how to punch off ukes head in 20 frames without changing the game rules, plus i could need some others to chat with, mostly im lonely
Last edited by PlayerID666; Mar 12, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
In-Game Name: Shino927x
Reference(s): Thepureone, lummpysolo, umbryanch1
How long have you been playing Toribash: 5 months
Why you want to join Torigods: I have seen the damage you can cause and how dominate you can be. I want to join to show what i can do, learn what i have not done and increase the reputation of Torigods.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Im not the ultimate player in toribash but, im one of the toughest players to beat.
iIn-Game Name: morten909
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash: about 2 year
Why you want to join Torigods:i really wanna have a clan with some good mates and stuff
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:i am doing good and fighting good and i really would like to do clan wars and i am very much active and stuff
Last edited by morten909; Mar 24, 2011 at 09:39 PM.
In-Game Name: pundzo
Reference(s)**** :stellergod
How long have you been playing Toribash:2.5 or 3 months feels like a year(playing all day)
Why you want to join Torigods:because youre an awsome clan one of the best and hu would not wana be called a god.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:i can fight a near tie even with costume belts and put efort in everithing i do.Stellergod says i should join this clan and his a prety good player.I know im only a black belt and have low amount of posts but give me a chance.
Last edited by pundzo; Mar 28, 2011 at 02:23 PM.