Ranking
Here's a new replay from me.. cnc is welcome. Try to become better at replay making.
Attached Files
#split and cap.rpl (123.8 KB, 11 views)
Spar and Parkour!

CNC!!!
Attached Files
[M]Dope&StoneParkour.rpl (759.7 KB, 5 views)
BinkVsStone.rpl (549.7 KB, 5 views)
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
damnit, I typed an essay for each of you guys, then accidentally closed the tab

@Stone: Your run was out of sync, the steps were to fast for your downward and forward momentum. Your first kick on that hurdle stopped all your momentum, on your landing your left leg extended but didn't touch the ground which made it look awkward. The second hurdle was nice. The last hurdle was great but you didn't know how to regain balance to continue running so you spammed triicks to get up the hill.

@BB: Each movement of the replay felt separate, like they were apart from each other but meant to be together. The movements were too snappy and sudden, like the hold all during the opener, then the transition to the launcher. But the whole feel of it was that you held joints too much.

@Stone: The MAS looked alright, always look out for binklawz early game head punches. I have seen those alot from im. The part where bink was on the ground and you trying to get to him was a bit awkward until the last kick.
I can't open that other replay, post the mod.

@BB: The replay was alright but I suggest you work on making each invidual move flow into eachother.When kicking uke like that you lean a bit backwards, thus making it hard for yourself to quickly follow up. Also dont try to stop your movement but rather guide it till you hit uke.

i am a bird now - Lil B

More MAS replays for you guys to CNC!
Attached Files
StoneVsEki27Mas.rpl (870.7 KB, 4 views)
[M] Martial Arts Training 1.rpl (202.7 KB, 4 views)
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
@Stone: The first MAS looked a bit twitchy on your part. You canceled your moves often.
Instead of canceling your moves by using hold, use relax then follow up with a different move. the last kick.
The second replay looked better but you need to work a bit on your balance while striking.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Ahmet was 2 fast and 2 furious. That mod is pretty fun to play even though im bad at it.

i am a bird now - Lil B