Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Looks like I finally settled in gn3 for good, no rank drop in sight. I wish I had better k/d ratio, it's been at 1.14-1.16 level for some time now.
retired
not saying k/d doesn't mean anything. But it's kinda meh. I know this is super obvious, but, I'd rather have a guy go 15-20 than have someone go 10-5.

If you can just get one kill per round, you've already made yourself useful. If you do that every round, you're going to be useful. This is also beyond the realm of flashing in and smokes and shit. I'm just talking about pure fragging.

and yeah, C is aids, B is aids.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

First clip is a pretty nutty glock kill by me, then 2nd clip is just a casual USP Ace.
https://clips.twitch.tv/MushyShortSamosaSmoocherZ

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenuousRamsh...eOptimizePrime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
First clip is a pretty nutty glock kill by me, then 2nd clip is just a casual USP Ace.
https://clips.twitch.tv/MushyShortSamosaSmoocherZ

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenuousRamsh...eOptimizePrime

ayyy got dem cheats toggled again.

I've watched you play a couple of games and youre not nowhere near this good...
Also magically playing on the account you say you cheated on and not your main ;=======)
Last edited by cowmeat; Apr 22, 2017 at 02:39 PM.
Originally Posted by ed View Post
not saying k/d doesn't mean anything. But it's kinda meh. I know this is super obvious, but, I'd rather have a guy go 15-20 than have someone go 10-5.

If you can just get one kill per round, you've already made yourself useful. If you do that every round, you're going to be useful. This is also beyond the realm of flashing in and smokes and shit. I'm just talking about pure fragging.

and yeah, C is aids, B is aids.

Arguably, frags and k/d don't matter whatsoever. MVPs are what matter because they mean you contributed largely to round wins, whereas if you have a high K/D but no MVPs it could mean that your frags weren't really crucial.
-----
Also, ESEA in general is aids. I wish Valve would update their anti-cheat and give us 128 tick already, since that's what they're doing for the China release...
Last edited by Sparta; Apr 22, 2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
ayyy got dem cheats toggled again.

I've watched you play a couple of games and youre not nowhere near this good...
Also magically playing on the account you say you cheated on and not your main ;=======)

Yea not even, I never cheated on the account I'm currently playing on.
I don't even have any cheats but w/e you say cowmeat.

I literally take hours and hours of time out of my day to practice my aim and other things. Just because I have cheated out of curiosity does not mean I cheat for fun and to play the game.
Cheats literally ruin the game and don't bring anything to the table as far as enjoyment goes.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Apr 22, 2017 at 08:33 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Yea not even, I never cheated on the account I'm currently playing on.
I don't even have any cheats but w/e you say cowmeat.

I literally take hours and hours of time out of my day to practice my aim and other things. Just because I have cheated out of curiosity does not mean I cheat for fun and to play the game.
Cheats literally ruin the game and don't bring anything to the table as far as enjoyment goes.

Not the first time you upload clips where you were actually cheating :=)

Looking at you the "dust frag movie" which you deleted from your steam. ;====)
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Not the first time you upload clips where you were actually cheating :=)

Looking at you the "dust frag movie" which you deleted from your steam. ;====)

I deleted it from my steam? lolwhat? I didnt cheat any of those kills either.
I've never recorded any cheated kill when i did cheat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]