Ranking
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
yes, but just call me Teddy.

Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
salutations chaps. my name is Theodore Roosevelt, but some of you may know me as 'teddy'. here are some of my famous quotes:
"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."

bitch no how could you
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Oh shut up! * call of duty 4 year old voice*
Last edited by Aracoon; Apr 6, 2014 at 03:35 PM.
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

greatest speech ever.