Toribash
Name: Depends on what you mean.
Player Card: TheEpic11
About Your Self: I'm a good player at Toribash. I do Parkour and spar.
You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: Sparring and Parkour. I do replays sometimes. And I'm a ;kewl guy.

Replays: My replays are mostly ingame. Like my Parkour replay Street Ninjahs.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.

Your real name.
-----
Replays (3 replays):

post your replays
Last edited by Hue; Aug 24, 2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Oh. Benjamin Williams.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
I'm pretty sure that you're not qualified if you won't even post replays.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TheEpic11 View Post
Player Card: TheEpic11
About Your Self: I'm a good player at Toribash. I do Parkour and spar.
You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: Sparring and Parkour. I do replays sometimes. And I'm a ;kewl guy.

Replays: My replays are mostly ingame. Like my Parkour replay Street Ninjahs.

Post your best replays please.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: Ace Abad
Player Card:
About Your Self: I Love Sparring and Parkour And im Very Nice guy and im a Little Bit Good at Sparring But in Parkour not So if your telling me why i Want to Join is Because i Wanna Learn Sparring and Parkour Like mocucha Did and Largekilla too its Freaking Awesome So Please Invite me a Request i Really Want to Learn Thank you!
Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: Yes.. i think but i Can Make awesome moves and Decapitate the head is would be Good? and im a Very Fast Learner too.
Replays (3 replays):
Attached Files
Parkour.rpl (269 Bytes, 9 views)
parkour 3.rpl (409.3 KB, 6 views)
the Sparring.rpl (555.0 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by kizicom View Post
Name: Ace Abad
Player Card:
About Your Self: I Love Sparring and Parkour And im Very Nice guy and im a Little Bit Good at Sparring But in Parkour not So if your telling me why i Want to Join is Because i Wanna Learn Sparring and Parkour Like mocucha Did and Largekilla too its Freaking Awesome So Please Invite me a Request i Really Want to Learn Thank you!
Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: Yes.. i think but i Can Make awesome moves and Decapitate the head is would be Good? and im a Very Fast Learner too.
Replays (3 replays):

The Team isn't a place to learn.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: Flash/KongXD irl Kirk San
player Card:

About Your Self: I've been playing Toribash for a while now, constantly in multiplayer on -30grav Tricking. I grew up with Largekilla and Obazu as a sparer, having a big impact on my style. I was never sure of what i wanted to do for a career as I grew older, always Tricking irl, but I'm Currently in College studying Police Foundations. I admire a lot of toribash players, experienced and less experience because they keep me trying to think more creatively. I'm currently active in game and on the forums now getting into Single player/replay making more, and i hope i can benefit The Team with new creative ways of thinking.

Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: I'm pretty well rounded when it comes to making replays. My best skill would be my Tricking/breakdancing.

Replays (3 replays):
Attached Files
Flash - Terada Grab.rpl (337.1 KB, 21 views)
Flash - Hops.rpl (582.8 KB, 18 views)