Toribash
Update on page one:

Details: Fixed missing textures
Three executables
PreviewerVer4.1.exe fixes some of the glitches
3DAnaglyph.exe is for 3d glasses support
Bloomtest.exe tests bloom filter (press O to toggle)

Lazy checkers can download here as well
blooms nice, but it doesnt turn on and off properly (i had to keep pressing O till it permanently changed).

Seems to be working all good.

But, could you make a higher poly version (like the same as shaders have/like the first version)?
:D
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
well that was the console output I was hoping to see from you all with problems with the little program

So now it is working fine. As pinpointed in previous posts, there is a litlle trouble with the mapping of the hand (about 2 to 4 pixels I would say)

Bloom gives a very nice render, and as previously said, the toggle off function seems to be malfunctioning. Keep pressing O, and the screen will darken, and then the bloom effect comes back, without end.

Concerning the console, there are still messages of missing textures for some parts of the body, but still it renders correclty.
Do you need another screenshot, or are you already aware of this issue ? (concerning MATRANSP (2 times), MALHand, MALTriceps, MALBiceps, and so on...)

An option that would be interesting for the future would be to hide/show the controlnotice.png. If ppl wants to make a screenshot with your software (which I will surely do !) they are to rename the file in the texture folder first to have only a view of the model.

So far, gratz with the upgrade and keep on like that ;)
Last edited by Kyat; Aug 5, 2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: I always edit a post...
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
well i'm not very comfy sending out sources.. but i'll try cross compiling the next version so it would work for Macs as well.

(had to reformat the old pc, so i'm recompiling everything i need atm)

also:

hopefully on the new version is a new GUI, antialiasing and trail and DQ ring preview

anything else, please dont hesitate to ask

P.S: Macs dont suck, they're just too obscenely overpriced for what they do. And I seriously want a MacBook Pro
Last edited by avwave; Sep 8, 2008 at 08:31 AM.
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
well i'm not very comfy sending out sources.. but i'll try cross compiling the next version so it would work for Macs as well.

Mac version would be nice. :P
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./