Toribash
Re: mod suggestions
short answer... no.

that's like my suggestion for a Jousting version of toribash... cool but impossible =/
If someone could learn how to alter the landscape that would be awesome... think of the possiblitys
Ignorance is bliss.
I'd like a reverse scoring mod, so you score the points your opponent would have gotten or vice versa.

Alternatively, a reverse-win mod, where the person with the least amount of points wins.

Perfect for a self-mutilation mod
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
but people would just stand there....not wanting to hit each other...
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Or rip themselves apart while trying to prevent their opponents from doing the same :P
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
ya but in preventing them you would hit them and get points :o
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Hey what about a sky-diving mod?

You start IN THE AIR and try to to as much damage to the op. as possible. When you hit the ground, times up (NOT DISQUALIFIED)
I think some one already made a mod like that. You could use my upwardsgrav mod to do the skydiving part but you would not hit the ground eventually. I think the coolest mod would be my skiing mod with no ground friction! Unfourtunatly it is not possible to mod friction yet.
Sony: you can use the falling down mod (thats not what its called but i dotn remember so..bleh) and set the time to end right before you hit the groudn or something.

Patrick: indeed, i cant wait for that option

[T]
#hi

I think there should be a mod in which you can only have 5 muscles held, contracted, or extended at any given time. ...Loosey Goosey, baby.