Toribash
I will give up 200 TC for the 1st person to do a dark slide whos up for it?
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
that's impossible because both the rail and the board would have to be no fric to do that *that's most of the reason why the trucks are there* and if the board was no fric then you couldn't stay on it
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

well i almost had it so it may not be entirely impossible. If the board didn't go through the rail. Here is the replay:
Attached Files
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
cant someone make a new skateboard model? and slowmotion mode to, that would be cool, the closest skate we pc users ever come to
here is i have one, but i didn't use the rail(more flatground kind of trixs) not vg
Attached Files
awesomeboarding.rpl (93.7 KB, 38 views)
I love you
Guess what?

New obstacle release: Stair Gap in First Post

Use the skateboard to jump the filght of stairs.

P.S This is more difficult then the ramp because of the height difference (Ankles are more prone to damage and landing tricks is hell until you get the hang of it :P)

Have fun
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

:v made my board do a 360 and got a sweet landing out of it

what do you think?

also i would like to see an obstical where you drive to the rail(witch is at like a 45 degree angle),slide down and there is a little rampish thing made out of the rail where you go off and land on another rail

also can we get a half pipe
or a loop ?
Attached Files
stevey reach for the stairs.rpl (89.6 KB, 41 views)
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
do we have enough empty peices? we allready have 8 peices for the scateboard... that leaves 6 to do whatever you want. 6 isnt enough for a halfpipe.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by Smilies2 View Post
that's impossible because both the rail and the board would have to be no fric to do that *that's most of the reason why the trucks are there* and if the board was no fric then you couldn't stay on it

If you made the board made of multiple pieces, the middle of which had no friction, it might be possible.