Ranking
chac, THERE'S A THREAD IN THERE CALLED AAEYUF,

AAEYUF, seriously

OF ALL THINGS, AAEYUF
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
naming and shaming is not allowed, call sheep a wibbles equivalent again and i will ban you. We would like to make it clear we are not to be associated with this low-quality disgrace of a clan in any way. you spent a few days on 4chan /b/ and have found something new and exciting in life to become emotionally dependant on, since pretending to be bisexual didn't set you apart from the rest enough, now you have something new to stick to and be "unique" with, so you tried to scale things up by creating a clan in its honor and focus the attention on your new-found "individuality" even more.

just thinking of the lack of substance your life must have saddens me, but also makes me feel better about myself. i hope you will not think of these words as trolling, but will take them into account. search your feelings, you know them to be true.

/ every group and org and clan

you're not shitting us either, are you?
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
bastard has a point.

way to contradict yourself there chac.
Originally Posted by BastardPhoenix View Post
/ every group and org and clan

excuse me?
I can assure you that most people who begin a clan, myself included, do not do it for a bit of an attention whore.
personally, I did it to see how respectable a clan I could start off, and how many new people i could get to know through it.

This clan is just idiocy, based on something that could not possibly last.
I honestly don't know how any admin would pick you, Bio, as a art local moderator from all the other more qualified applicants. What are you trying to prove or state? In the long run, you guys are just giving yourself a year long of butthurt and trolling from the rest of the community on how idiotic you act.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

This clan's just another wibble crap. Case closed.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Aspire : I do my job and I don't go off using my power tofuck up the entire board. There was barely any art mods and they were all pretty inactive.

I'm basically making this clan so I can come here to lol and random shit. But with people I know. Is that so bad chac/dr. Phil?

Honestly, when the fuck did laughing at stuff become so bad. Damn you all who think that it's so bad to go to wibbles and just laugh, honestly, to laugh.
Basically you're like a kid who laughs at other peoples misfortunes.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Not completely. Mainly the funny, random gifs and pics that are posted.
You guys shouldn't care.
Let him make the clan. But in that case, I'm sorry to tell you that I don't think this clan will be official, if that's your goal.