Ranking
The day I became a Rank 1 Brown Belt. The days my streaks tallied up to "Many" instead of *'s. The days I was able to keep on winning battles in betting servers. When annoying clans kept trying to recruit me every time I logged into multiplayer (They don't learn. I'm a loner)
Last edited by Acesonnall; Apr 8, 2012 at 03:47 AM.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
The day(s) when I was called a wushu god, and everyone made it a challenge to decap me and sometimes even beat me in wushu. Also when my clan became official was kinda a proment. Oh, and being accepted as a GM.

lol
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Mid 09 when I joined Urban <3

That was a damn good feeling.
The clan that got me into the game, to join them was unbelievable.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i felt pro when Chacosowner said that she like my replay
and she is the first one that say that
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
;( He*

Why do you say she? Cause I love firebolty?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
When i stopped calling people "noob" and justifying how i was better than everyone, and instead started being a productive member of the toribash community.

So true.
Originally Posted by glOw View Post
Oh, and being accepted as a GM.

lol

The way you did this was priceless.
PRICELESS
piss
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
;( He*

Why do you say she? Cause I love firebolty?

oops sorry mistook you with someone i know
i though you are girl sorry
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
When I was getting 8 streaks and 12 streaks everyday in Wushu, but that was at my prime 1 and a half years ago, I'm getting old now and not playing nowhere near as much as I used to.