Ranking
Original Post
Superfuntastic giveaway
Well I have quit toribash for quite some time now and I realized that I forgot to do something with my stuff. So it just being Christmas yesterday I thought that I could do something special for someone. So I made this giveaway.

I will be giving away all my items away to one person.

items are:
gentleman's essentials
full hunter w/o hair
head texture
5k in tc
head avatar

how to participate? ALL you have to do is post a comment about saying what you like to do/did for Christmas and your comment will count and be summited into my raffle.

Rules:
1.you only can post once
2.must be at least a green belt (alt purposes)
3.dont post questions on this thread. pm me them
4.have fun ;)

Important things to know:

I will only be allowing 50 people to participate. So after the 50th post any other comments will be ignored and I will put 50 numbers in a hat or something and do it that way.

If I am missing anything staff then let me know because I haven't done this in a while.

anyone caught breaking the rules will be excluded from the raffles.

merry Christmas everyone
R.I.P
My girlfriend came over to be with my family on Christmas, it was also our first Christmas together so it was special.

I sulked and cried due to a lonely, present-less Christmas

and then I drew naked women.
beware
the goblin
I had a great xmas with my family, a fantastic dinner it was just such a good xmas :3

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
ok I am gonna let everyone participate up to th3crazy but that's my only exception. Raffle will start soon and the winner will be chosen in a little bit.

merry Christmas everyone
R.I.P
Ok and the winning number is 36. Which is shockey911!! Prizes will be sent soon. sorry for everyone else enjoy the new year if you can.

prizes were sent. bye forever peeps
Last edited by -Ze-; Dec 28, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
R.I.P
Congrats, Shockey.
Good bye, -Ze- D;
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.