Ranking
for ya head!

genelec & memphis reigns - sunwheel
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Well, if you feel that way, you can just ignore this thread. And be happy. Mmmk?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by bucket View Post
sorry but i have to say
I HATE RAP WITH ALL MY HEART
AND I HATE well you know
but hey there colored people and niggers
and theres white people and white trash
its like that with every race
theres good one and bad ones

Sorry but I have to say that you're a bucket full of shit if you're not going to stay ontopic.
I simply don't care what you love and what you hate. And thats not the purpose of this thread. This thread is for hip hop heads only.
You get the fuck out if you don't like (underground) rap or this thread.

Ontopic:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Jul 1, 2009 at 09:55 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi

I wouldn't say that this thread is for hip hop heads only.

Check out the alt rockers R.E.M. performing an awesome version of their song Outsiders, where Michael raps Q-Tip's part from the studio version.
yeah man, Jurassic 5 is dope

Blahzay Blahzay - Blah, Blah, Blah

Dilated peoples - Right and Exact

Cyne - Cise
Peep this:

Asylum 7 - Actuality

Godfather Don, R.A. The Rugged Man & Prince Po - 3 The Hard Way
old dirty bastard / wu-tang clan
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.