Ranking
Hi, my IGN in most game i play is Booskater, but you can call me Benny. ( I'd rather keep my real name private for now) I live in norway and I'm 14 years old. My english in not the best, but i understand english better than norwegian :3. I've been watching your youtube channel for a while. I also got in to anime when i found your channel.
I like all types of games and anime. I'm here to enjoy games, anime and make some new freinds. I'm kind of both a shy and an open person in one.
My favorite anime character is Kirishima Touka from Tokyo Ghoul.
My favorite season of the year is summer. I dont like winter too much because its freezing. < Anime reference :P
Hope I'll see you in Toribash sometime
I'm currently watching SAO, Fairy Tail And Akame ga kill.
Last edited by Booskater; Oct 18, 2014 at 09:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Booskater View Post
Hi, my IGN in most game i play is Booskater, but you can call me Benny. ( I'd rather keep my real name private for now) I live in norway and I'm 14 years old. My english in not the best, but i understand english better than norwegian :3. I've been watching your youtube channel for a while. I also got in to anime when i found your channel.
I like all types of games and anime. I'm here to enjoy games, anime and make some new freinds. I'm kind of both a shy and an open person in one.
My favorite anime character is Kirishima Touka from Tokyo Ghoul.
My favorite season of the year is summer. I dont like winter too much because its freezing. < Anime reference :P
Hope I'll see you in Toribash sometime
I'm currently watching SAO, Fairy Tail And Akame ga kill.

Welcome to Sinon!

Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
concon anime shows i watch are naruto and haikyuu

Ok just making sure you're a fan of anime is all xD Accepted
some more info huh well my fav colors is blue and black and im 14 year old boy that like both anime and games and becuse of that i want to aply to the clan, im kinda new to your chanell i started watching bout the time i started playing tb 2moths ago that is and im very active in TB. My fav animes right now is akatsuki no yona and akame ga kill i hope that this was the info you were looking for (:
Last edited by Nerobe; Oct 18, 2014 at 10:54 PM.
Hi my Name is Kevin i am 15 years old I love anime mostly sword art online In toribash my good mods are tplvmod.12 and aikido Sinon is a good clan that I would join for anime discussing and Just good times with Sinon And she is on my favorite anime show. Concon if we war we are going to be op as Crap and some of the games i play is Roblox,AQW and a PS4 titanfall Nba 2k15 and Madden 15. So if anyone has these games freind (PS4 @Player2finity) (Roblox @Ragegamer24) (AQW Killa Tenshi) So concon if you read this im only a 3rd dan And my name on toribash is Headkill22 Concon i hope this makes it but if not oh we
more people wanna join!
I have 2 friends who wanna join Sinon, their names are lolies and CorkTB, am i allowed to add them? or does master ConCon need to XD
Hello my name is Kyle and im 14 and from Orlando,Florida
And i am a kind of new to anime like i watch naruto and Dragon ball z that what i have watching.
and joining this team might make me a person who would make me be able to meet new
friends and make anime even more fun than ever
hope i able to join the clan.
Questions:
- What type of person would you describe yourself as?
- How old are you and what part of the world are your from?
- What made you choose Sinon?
- Are you the type of person to play with others?
- Are you here to make friends/discuss anime or games/play in competitions for the clan etc?

Answers:
-I would -actually- describe myself as a truly occasional (if that is the word) gamer, due to the fact that I can't be connected or connect to internet during the week (monday to wednesday, friday is special... or was it fryday?).
-I'm from 20 years old and I'm from Chile
-being directly, I just saw a video on youtube from "the guy who has some videos of Toribash that sometimes I watch", so I decided to try, just that, also, it would be nice to practice my English with someone and hav a chance to talk about /manga and anime with people.
-Of course I am, but I don't really like mmorpg because you have to spent a lot of time in them and aside from the fact that i get addicted to games easily, I dont have normal internet connection during the week, but anyway, I really enjoy when I have someone to play with.
-Yes, I would like to have friends willing to let me talk to them using "this" English while playing and/or discusing about games, anime and manga. About the "Play in competitions for the clan" I think I would need an special permision, i don't thin I'm bad at this game, the thing is that sometimes I play nice and others I just play really bad :P

Actually I'm studying Interpretation English-spanish and something (I dont know how translate the whole name of my career XD), and during the week I travel to the another city and there I stay in my grandparent's house, and they don't have Internet.
I usually have Internet connection from Friday to saturday, sometimes I have a little on sundays but not much, o I don't know if I will be able to even check this forum tomorrow.
During the week I still can check my skype nd sometimes some forums using the Internet from my phone, but I can't play or stay in calls.

Conclusion:
I'm here trying to enter this clan justbe cause I want to... and because I would like to have more people to play with me... or was it "to play with"?

And here are two outdated lists about the animes I've seen and mangas I've red

Lists

Last edited by Cronirion; Oct 19, 2014 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Lists
Hi my name is Jasper i am 15y old from Australia. I love anime i am getting into the horror genre but my favourite is Mushi-shi. I am not the best at toribash but i love to play it. Other games i play online are Borderlands, Blade Symphony and Naruto just to name a few. I would love to make friends who also like anime and ConCon. Thank you.