Ranking
Original Post
Shiai Mega Thread || PM A Event Squad Member TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any member of the Event Squad.

Welcome to the Shiai Item list thread.

You're probably wondering why Shiai would even need its own thread, why it'd be in events and most of all, what Shiai even is!
Firstly, Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can only be given out by ES's at their tournies and events.
Said tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any of the Event Squad.

Shiai Item Master List

You can buy these items by PMing any of the Event Squad!

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Looking good jusmi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
One more for an Eye Patch! D:<
Really cool items.
We need more Gm events(tourneys)
so I can earn more. :F
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
Hiya folks. We've released brand new common ST items!

Dread Tail - 2ST

------
Mayan Warrior - 3ST

------
Eye Patch - 5ST

------
Dark Duke - 6ST

Enjoy!

Omg I love it :OOO
Need got sum money
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Been waiting a good 20 or so hours now for my item.

Shouldn't there be more people than just Fish giving out the items?
is there a chance we could see the new stuff 'shown off' ingame?
ie: some replays.rpl with the items in? or the name of someone who wears them so i could /dl /lp them?? posted in here?

i wanna see how these newones move. i have seen the boxing set (Sexy), the shoe (Cool) all the Team items (those ADphones!! ) but i aint seen the prop hat or any of the newies....
O, & TY 4 the cool new stuff an the cool new ST to buyem with

OMG i just /dl /lp 'd you fish, mmmmmmm nice hat u have there......

pic

Last edited by judd666; Mar 23, 2014 at 01:24 PM. Reason: i tried to findem maself, an i found this!!!!!
Signature Permissions no
so i won around last night and got 2 of the tokens from it, i want to buy the dreads, who do i contact about this?
Fastest method would be to go to IRC.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.