Toribash
chrodon, if you extend your standing hip you can get some more power in your kick and might be able to break Ukes hip.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I practice for two days and i still cant break uke in half im still at the same stage
Attached Files
still at the same stage.rpl (24.6 KB, 6 views)
People practice for years and still don't perfect this game..

You're expecting progress too soon. I'm not saying you have to play for a year to be able to split uke but this game takes a while to get better at.

Just play actively, try both multiplayer different mods and singleplayer, try relaxing all as much as possible, etc. That's how the rest of the Toribash community did it.
Whoop Whoop
When I first started back in june 07, I didn't have a reg key so singleplayer was my only good option. I also couldn't save replays, so I couldn't get any criticism. You are doing amazing compared to me. Just keep working on it, and you'll be awesome soon. Now, I have no idea how people like Tempo and Stompbox can come in and be instantly awesome though.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Yep, any version 2.x was not free.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've played horribly a while ago. Heck, I was even worse then you.

I'd reccomend using stiffness first to get the hang of the way tori moves and the physics. But hey, if you want to srat relax, It'll be harder but you can progress very fast.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
oww and BTW whats the difference beetween Textures and Bumpmap textures which is cheaper?