Ranking
Proud Atheist bordering anti-theist, may we all one day dissent and deliver ourselves from the ignorance of religion.

Religion depends heavily on Faith.

The very definition of Faith is to believe in something without knowing. Not knowing defines ignorance. Therefore to be religious is to believe in ignorance. DISSENT NOW BROTHERS!!!
^You can't be fully certain of any matter, theistic or not, because you can't fully prove anything. Even science requires faith.

Derp you just failed big time. Please go kill yourself etc etc
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Hehe, alot of atheists on here. Probably a solid 35-38%.
It's interesting, because generally atheists make up fairly low percent of population, barring some Scandinavian countries. It's around 8-12% in US and around 20-25% in Russia, for example.

Originally Posted by CMon View Post
("There's no point discussing this, etc")

Mental masturbation, mainly. Besides, it's not exactly such a small deal ;P
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 6, 2009 at 07:11 PM.
My beliefs are a strange one, but for the most part, I am a christain.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Hehe, alot of atheists on here. Probably a solid 35-38%.
It's interesting, because generally atheists make up fairly low percent of population, barring some Scandinavian countries. It's around 8-12% in US and around 20-25% in Russia, for example.

A lot of people who play this game come from nortern Europe and scandanavian countries.
Quit, probably.
Chinese Universist...
But I'm more inclined to believe that I'm atheist.
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.