Toribash
Original Post
3.9 alpha 2
Here is the second alpha release. This is ONLY the exe file. Put it into your current toribash directory to test.
https://cache.toribash.com/tb-3.9-a2.zip

New features I am testing in this build:
- png textures (try putting a head.png in your custom folder)
- chrome items (not released yet in the shop, admins can test it)
- flame browser - (ctrl-j)
- utils menu
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Oh and the Torishop is VERY unusable,when clicked my tori breaks(as usual) but no item menu appears and i can actually move my tori etc. in the torishop....

same happened here in 3.88
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
what does the flame browser do (I know browses flames) but do thay have to be forged like you should make a feature where u can Save the flame design then use browser to load it so u can forge it
aplha 2 sux

1. the grafic is like 3.8
2. the mouse klick system is without hold/relax
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Lol when i Open torishop my tori brakes apart the name is changing to Chez and i dont see my orginal tori.

Looks Damn funny Anyways this is a Alpha release so dont be so mad and say this is stupid or other things i just an Alpha release.!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
i have the same problem i push torishop guy breaks then i can space it out somhow and i start in a replay of another player that isnt even in my list doesnt work with 3.88 anymore two..
bug found after i opened tb.exe:
- replays became glitched and when the matchframes reached 0 it changes to other replay.
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Will toribash support APNG for textures at any time?

Because that would be awesome.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by gamer828 View Post
what does the flame browser do (I know browses flames) but do thay have to be forged like you should make a feature where u can Save the flame design then use browser to load it so u can forge it

That's not a bad idea, it would let Linux users forge since WINE refuses to talk to browsers.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Will toribash support APNG for textures at any time?

Because that would be awesome.

A frame limit would be needed to stop over-inflated file sizes though; otherwise some idiot would make a 5/10/20meg texture.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Toribash becomes increasingly slower, why not fix that?

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
That's not a bad idea, it would let Linux users forge since WINE refuses to talk to browsers.

^
<ganryu> Alan, sos mas idiota que tu gato
<ganryu> Alan, you're more idiot than your cat