Ranking
Personally I am glad they got rid of Tennant, yes he was quite exciting when he became the doctor, but the longer he was in the more angry and just became a great sook at the end. I think Matt Smith brings alot of that excitement back to the Doctor Who series.

I also really like Amy Pond she is a great Doctors companion, not only is she young and attractive she seems to have a closer relationship with the doctor. I though she was alot better than Marther or Donna.

As for the villians;
there is nothing wrong with re-colouring the daleks, resizing them or keeping there original weapons, I think this makes them more definable as seperate character than just "the Daleks"
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
The new season seems quite okay so far, though Matt Smith doesn't really compare to Tennant in my opinion.

Actually, it kind of feels like a different series now, since they've changed pretty much everything. It's not bad though, just different.

I wish they'd do a flashback of the time war. After all of the subtle hints, I really want to see what the nightmare child is. I suppose it's pretty unlikely, though.
I'm still a little shocked at the whole Amy attempting to rape the doctor thing at the end of the 2nd angels episode.

New season seems pretty good so far, looking forward to watching the dream lord episode once its available for me.
oh yeah
It's no longer Doctor Who anymore.

It's something completely different and stupid.

Fucking wankers.
Originally Posted by veb View Post

Fucking wankers.

I would like to know why you think that...

But me personally think that comment has no merit to it, Just because they changed the Doctor is no need to start defining it as having a lesser quality.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
Originally Posted by Sup3ri0r View Post
...Just because they changed the Doctor is no need to start defining it as having a lesser quality.

Matt is alot different to David. Alot is associated with the actor when it comes to Dr. Who. Matt has turned the show into a bit of a joke due to his style of acting. He can't be taken seriously like the previous doctors.
Originally Posted by veb View Post

Fucking wankers.

I gather you've never seen the old series.

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Matt is alot different to David. Alot is associated with the actor when it comes to Dr. Who. Matt has turned the show into a bit of a joke due to his style of acting. He can't be taken seriously like the previous doctors.

What? Matt is a much better actor than Tennant was. Fucking jumping around, yelling and gurning all the time is not acting.
infamous
All that jumping around and yelling was what made him so awesome. Matt Smith is dull dull dull with more dull compared to Tennant. But I will admit that he is growing on me.

Also, saw the two latest episodes and thought they were great. Everything about the new series is slowly getting better. Slowly.
I don't really remember all the jumping around so much as all the times he was running his hands through his hair. He would do that atleast three times in each episode. Also in a few interviews.
He's a stage actor, not a character actor. He really shouldn't have been on the show as long as he was.
infamous