Ranking
first off im reporting you for steeling estates biceps triceps and hands then the only thing

and besides that the rest is c&p not worth 10k at max
Hey, I have two texture sets that you may want to buy, one's a nice copper / marine set made by Maniaco, and another is an old set, it's really old so I don't know who made it but it's a titan colored alien set, would you like to see if you want them? I'll make screenshots if you want to see them
i wouldn't mind seeing them.

if i do not reply back soon its cause im doing screen shots and editing for a set i just finished after like a week of work.
Ok, I'm not very good at making screenshots, but I tried my best on this. Please tell me if you need any additional screenshots. I'll show you the other set as soon as you tell me if you want this one or not.
alright, 20k is a good price, don't send it to me yet though if you're buying, i'm gonna also go get screenshots of the other. The alien set comes with another head (the one shown up there was made by JinxZ, the other one was the one made by the original unknown creator) that I'll also show you in the screenshot of the other set
Want to buy this set?
This is a recently made set by me.
Trails included.

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Ok, this is the other set, by Maniaco, tell me if you like or not. And there's also the other head to the alien set shown on here