Ranking
good news! with my good behavior i got off early

in 3.3 the ability to connect items will be posable
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
wow! it's now possible to connect object from another object i can create lots of mods by then

well here's my suggestion (i can't make it myself to complicating)(should be my entry for mod clan)
Operation:UkeTorture
well another uke torture mod.

TEH BASICS
Uke will be lying on a bed(rotation -40 degrees) stuck in a belt while tori on the other hand has a knife on his right side(Tori's speed must be 4). Tori will break uke's body while his left hand will grab uke's broken parts and place it in a holder. ( put a sponge ) . Anyway, Tori has greater movement but also precisely and accurately slow. That way, he can cut every part of uke easily
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
holy crap dude that looks awesome.

but imagine playing parkour in tori, i can only manage around 5-10 steps and then i fall over. D:
ok I'll make ure mod toricash! those pics look awesome if that's ok with bloodbath

EDIT: I can make ure mod but only one part of the parkour = one mod
Last edited by Basher515; Apr 23, 2008 at 01:04 AM.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
go for it

edit: here mod
this one is pure death

here mod
Last edited by bloodbath; Apr 24, 2008 at 04:00 AM.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.