Ranking
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Vog Set, 10k
Alien Head by Zac, price?

Swedishpower, if you get me a damn spinny so I can see what it looks like as a head I'll rethink about buying it.

Vog set;35k
zac alien head:25k buy both and i can let you get off 5k
Cerberus, what happened to the head you were working on me about a month or so again? I was starting to like it and then you stopped because you were busy with personal problems.

Clipsall, no thanks on the Vog set I'm sure I can get a better set from him cheaper than that. Also, no thanks on the Zac head because I also know him a little bit, and could pay for a better head with no middle man charges.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

Head is not part of this set.
this is the right head:

Next head comes in 3 different versions and i can delete the z on his head
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Dae67, nice head. I really like the second version, how much are you looking for on it?.

if possible arround 30k =/ (25k are good too xD)
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|

Cerberus, it was this head. ^

Dae67, 10k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hm.... I think I sold that to Monobi when he was looking for unfinished heads
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.

Well, if you could make something robotic like that it would be cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]