Ranking
What 2pro said. Don't use your hands for support that much while sparring or freerunning.
No for now, but practise more and come back later, I'm sure you've got potential
@Okuboyejo: Take some time to improve yourself, and feel free to apply again.

@Ibd: You failed already at the last activity check, and you failed to post in this one. Also, you didn't post anything after your re-application on our forum. I almost never saw you on our rooms, and since you got kicked because of this activity check, I guess you didn't even check our forums from time to time.

Also, no you can't re-join.
Belt (Minimum is black): 3rd Dan Black Belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Very. I'm not a total pro, but very decent.
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): I have just switched back to this account. I want to join Hunters because I'm looking to relax inside a clan and socialize with other ingame active people.
I have found that this is a good clan for me as it is ingame active and forum active.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : Yes, by ThePitcher.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? I have and I do.
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Katana/Aikido
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): I'm good at sports (especially Cricket) and Atheletics. I'm very good at Art/Graphics.
Previous Clans(if any): Psy, Duck, Bear
Favorite Forum(if any): Clan Discussion
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): OoT, Team Aikido, Creative Tricking and MMO.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it?( we don't allow multi-clanning): Klux (I temporarily switches to it. I just plan to use it if I am banned. )
Level of forum activity (Important!): 10
Number of Infractions: 9 (don't worry about this, my last infraction was months ago which means I've improved.
Last edited by Pitch; Aug 6, 2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Belt was on the same line as the age :p

I played with you a minute ago, yes.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
sending the invite.. ;P welcome to Hunters, I hope you enjoy your time here!
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*