Toribash
MY gmt is +5:30. I am not sure if I will be available in the tourney.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
tourney will be in 1 hour from now
-----
also I have the lobby set up so that way you can sit in there and wait for the tournament if you want
Last edited by Zack; Mar 29, 2014 at 02:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If pie was there I wouldn't have won both of them it was fun but next time we need more people to come so it is more fun.
(I only took the prize for one of them)
ok guys i don't want to be a dick but a bunch of your activity sucks. i notice it is mostly with the junior members and that may be the only reason you are a junior member, if your activity does not pick up i will be forced to kick you, we don't want inactive members.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
hey guys good job today during the clan wars. we won 2 clan wars in a row lets keep it up. and guys I am liking that people are posting
We are in 47th place atm. My school is going to open soon so my in-game activity will decrease.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Have any of you got into sparring? I mean its fun and looks cool, but it takes so long for me. One match took me around 10 minutes. It was crazy.

But the main reason of my post would be, how do I link replays? I'm not that used to the forums.