Yes of course
27 Votes / 72.97%
No! Give them to the judges
10 Votes / 27.03%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
15k Freestyle Replay Comp!!!!
Because my last replay comp turned out so good, I have decided to host another one!

The mod I want you to use is Jumptraining.tbm

There are only a few minor rules:

1. The replay should last anywhere between 3000 - 5000 frames.
2. As always damage to Uke is a plus. (there is some real potential here)
3. Be Creative!

Prizes:
1st. 15k tc
2nd. 7k tc
3rd. 4k tc
*EDIT* So grips will be added to the prizes! (colors tbd)
I find it really intriguing that none of my judges voted to be given grips!

*Due to lack of quality judging last time, anyone may apply this time to judge!
All of my judges are paid for their efforts, so if you are interested apply in this thread. ( Of course Judges will not be allowed to enter the contest.)

Judges:
1. Galrath
2. Marcus
3. Zyphendry

** Here is a hint that I discovered quite easily. Set distance to 3000 and height to 2000 and watch uke! These settings are not required, but they work well!

This contest will go for about 2 weeks. More or less depending on how many people enter. I might consider a consolation prize if I get enough entries to warrant it.

Contest Over!
Winners:
1st: Kamiko
2nd: SnowflakeG
3rd: Bdo

Grip colors have been chosen: Kamiko gets first choice snowflake gets second and bdo you can have the last one!
1.Gaia
2. Sapphire

I would like to thank everyone who sent in a replay! I would also like to thank my judges who actually took their job seriously and received payment for it! I am always looking for interesting mods to have a replay constest in. If you have any ideas let me know. Who knows maybe I'll throw you more than penny for your thoughts.
Last edited by Lutheus13; Aug 13, 2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Over! Winners announced! Look for my next contest soon!
Wow, Second place!
Last edited by snowflakeG; Aug 13, 2008 at 10:05 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Congratulations from me as well. I also voted for all the three of you, which means you really deserved to win this. Thanks also to Lutheus13 for this nice comp. I didn't vote in the poll because I wasn't sure btw. : p
♠NO♠