Toribash
Originally Posted by HaxorGamer View Post
Belt:Blue Alt Had 2nd Dan
Nickname:Create one for me please.
Ingame Activity:Whenever i can get on my laptop
Forum Activity: To buy stuff or look at my awesome clans
Previous Clans: Atomic, Pug.
Bad History: Nothing other than when i get a little frustrated
I want to join because you guys do lots of clan wars and have nice people in clan.
I offer me recording youtube videos to sponsor you guys. Additional Info is i'm very loyal. Also sorry i dont know how to attach replays tell me how please. If i get accepted thanks for letting me join

1. how often do you get on your laptop? you always have to be specific. 2. by forum activity, we mean how often you post. not go ON the forums. 3. we barely do clan wars, but we are getting there. we are going to have lots soon, supposedly. 4. by bad history we mean infractions/bans. I am voting a No. you obviously don't have much of an idea what things are, so you don't seem reliable.
Belt:Blue Alt Had 2nd Dan
Nickname:Create one for me please.
Ingame Activity:Whenever i can get on my laptop
Forum Activity: To buy stuff or look at my awesome clans
Previous Clans: Atomic, Pug.
Bad History: Nothing other than when i get a little frustrated
I want to join because you guys do lots of clan wars and have nice people in clan.
I offer me recording youtube videos to sponsor you guys. Additional Info is i'm very loyal. Also sorry i dont know how to attach replays tell me how please. If i get accepted thanks for letting me join

Before I say no, let me point out the flaws.
look at my awesome clans
you guys do lots of clan wars
i dont know how to attach replays

(im)

No i dont post often sorry
Im Hoping for lots of clan wars
And i really dont know how to attach replays please tell me.
No i dont post often sorry
Im Hoping for lots of clan wars
And i really dont know how to attach replays please tell me.

remember i included "doesnt know much about how to do things" in my response? me neither, but i implied it. so not active at all = a no from me.
I've decided to reapply.
Nick Name: Tomahawkzzz on toribash, Anivia <3 on steam*
Belt: Black
Forum Activity: I've been starting to go into forums more often, but not a whole lot. Maybe a 5.
Ingame Activity: I just recently started playing this game again from a previous hiatus. I will become more active when I join a clan however. I'll say 8.
Past Clans: Death Gods: It was disbanded
Bad History: Some of my time being a blue brown belt I was hated for being a shoveler, although I try not to nowadays. I also took a half year break from this game a while back.
Why do I want to join?: I enjoy the company that a clan provides and the people in this clan are awesome. I also love doing clan wars and sparing/parkouring.

What can you offer to Solar Domination?: I have fraps, so I can record footage if you want.
Additional Info: I'm an Aikido player, but I also enjoy parkouring, judofrac, sparring, and ninjitsu.

All in all, if you want a funny dude who's also decent at the game, I'm you man
Also, if none of you figured out yet, I am the dude with the sad face
Replays (post as an attachment):

http://http://forum.toribash.com/rep...download=22630
if someone tells me how to get my replays from steam i'll add more replays and maybe even give them a bit of tc (cuz im a nice dude).
Anyways, have a good day
*steam name may change. I'll edit this application if it does
Originally Posted by Tomahawkz View Post
I've decided to reapply.
Nick Name: Tomahawkzzz on toribash, Anivia <3 on steam*
Belt: Black
Forum Activity: I've been starting to go into forums more often, but not a whole lot. Maybe a 5.
Ingame Activity: I just recently started playing this game again from a previous hiatus. I will become more active when I join a clan however. I'll say 8.
Past Clans: Death Gods: It was disbanded
Bad History: Some of my time being a blue brown belt I was hated for being a shoveler, although I try not to nowadays. I also took a half year break from this game a while back.
Why do I want to join?: I enjoy the company that a clan provides and the people in this clan are awesome. I also love doing clan wars and sparing/parkouring.

What can you offer to Solar Domination?: I have fraps, so I can record footage if you want.
Additional Info: I'm an Aikido player, but I also enjoy parkouring, judofrac, sparring, and ninjitsu.

All in all, if you want a funny dude who's also decent at the game, I'm you man
Also, if none of you figured out yet, I am the dude with the sad face
Replays (post as an attachment):

http://http://forum.toribash.com/rep...download=22630
if someone tells me how to get my replays from steam i'll add more replays and maybe even give them a bit of tc (cuz im a nice dude).
Anyways, have a good day
*steam name may change. I'll edit this application if it does

I like you. you are a good player ingame, and a nice guy too. I am going to say yes. if you dont fulfill your promise of a, well, 5, we could always kick you, but, i doubt we will need to do that. just try to stay active and you are welcome here all the time.
Originally Posted by Zebten View Post
Im not dead, i promise.

please dont post this here and it also seems like you are. activity is critical.