Ranking
Original Post
I completely agree with this idea, losing TC through a ping is extremely nerve wrecking, I once suffered from extreme anxiety by losing money in such a way. I don't think people can break the system through it. The only real problem I could possibly see, is people leaving the server after they bet, so the server looks less full. I don't think that should be a problem though
I support this, the Servers for toribash have been iffy as hell lately and players end up getting DC'ed even if there is nothing wrong on their side.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Hompo for the god sakes and our sakes make this happen'. I think i had sank over 100k in betting servers just because pings or lag.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Hompo for the god sakes and our sakes make this happen'. I think i had sank over 100k in betting servers just because pings or lag.

I am pretty sure I lost more than 200k cuz of that
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I lost more than about 500k on bet pings.....
and the 8 contact... i really hate that thing :/
Well, i just came here to say "I would like to see it implemented next time i bet more than the actual value of my house on a single guy that can lose easily when being lifted"
not specific player but..... Cmon, just a lift....
Well, this is enough to post without an infraction ? :P
Thanks for read, if you got eye-bleed while reading this im not responsible of that :v
Have a nice night
I really think this should be implemented. It's incredibly frustrating to lose your TC when the reason you pinged in the first place is someone else's shitty connection lagging the server.
I think that This would Kill Betting servers in a way, People would just come to a betting server, bet, leave immediatly, and not come back, wich hurts the betting economy, Also isn't the best part of betting the thrill of seeing who wins and who loses?
Leaving the server as soon as you bet ain't no fun, but it's a conveniance. :P
Originally Posted by Pamtastic View Post
I think that This would Kill Betting servers in a way, People would just come to a betting server, bet, leave immediatly, and not come back, wich hurts the betting economy, Also isn't the best part of betting the thrill of seeing who wins and who loses?
Leaving the server as soon as you bet ain't no fun, but it's a conveniance. :P

Why would you want to leave? This doesnt make sense. You dont join a betting server to bet on 1 person and then go. Normally you stay for longer and bet more rounds, why would that change if we'd get our money back if we ping or leave lol
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Maybe he could implement it so that if you bet and leave on purpose, you don't get your tc if your guy wins, but if you ping, your bet still stands?
Origin For Life