Ranking
Originally Posted by Spirals View Post
I desperately need an idea for a new replay D:

Anyone?

-30 grav, 200 ED

Start off breakdancing, and spin so hard that both your elbows come off. Use those elbows and lift yourself up, do a double cork, and decapitate uke with them.
simple stylish round house or spinning hook kick, and have uke get knocked out with style like in one of those wushu displays
Welp guys I'm doing a bit better, I'm out, and I should be on within tomorrow or so
Ready to set the world on fire
Welcome back lolies! If you ever have future problems that's fine, you'll always be a part of ink man. Also glad you're feeling better! ^ ^
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Welcome back lolies! If you ever have future problems that's fine, you'll always be a part of ink man. Also glad you're feeling better! ^ ^

ink man is one of my replay names
I'm sorry to say B, but the ranks are a clan specific thing ;(

Psst, if you are accepted as an ally, you will have access to (some) of our future in-clan events!
Can i be an ally? I'm a fellow replaymaker and i'm really interested in this clan's progress, so would be nice if you guys allow me to
Maybe. We really only want to ally close friends of the clan. If you see us ingame or anything like that, feel free to talk! The full experience is meant for the players who want to contribute themselves to the clan entirely ;)