Ranking
Re: Toribash 2.0 Pre Order
Working on something for 3 years without getting paid is investment. That's not free. That doesn't come easy. Hampa is right in charging.

But i agree that comercial games are worked on by more than just 1 person (we aren't in Atari 2600 age anymore). I feel that the price is a bit high, i just didn't want to say anything, but it is. Unless it gets cool graphics, it needs to be sold somewhere between $5,00-$9,90.

And the "lifetime updates" is kinda vague. It's an easy way out, but i think consumers like to know exactly what they're buying.

Just throwing some tips at hampa, i think he's done a great job and i'd like to see it successful.

Cheers
Great job Hampa, you got my 15 bucks as soon as i get my paycheck.
Originally Posted by use-t1337dude
well i guess this is it for this game and all gamers who loved it i cant believe u'd make it shareware Hampa thats low i mean real low sure this game has high standards but u just had to make it shareware so srry bout this but i speak for all the gamers of this game by saying bye hampa

You're speaking for yourself, and I'm speaking for all gamers when I say:

GTFO MY HELICOPTER BITCH
yeah, dont speak for everyone when you dont know their opinions. especially when you can read just a few posts back that their opinions differ.

That and i preordered it just now.
Originally Posted by use-t1337dude
All the administrators just keep on playing cause neither me or any other person of the right mind would not pay. :P

Yay! Thank you Hampa!

Now we can get rid of people like "use-t1337dude" (how do you pronounce this anyway?).

Oh, and you're not saying anything for anyone but yourself.

Just GTFO.
Well, this game is way too good to give up...I'm in for the pre-order! You well deserve the cash, Hampa!
Originally Posted by slainveteran
2 things:
Windows server support is great, but you still need some official servers incase no one decides to run a server. You could run a central database with a link to all these servers, but you still need to pay for that, and the Toribash website.

Donations do NOT work. I ran a webhost for 9 months. It became popular, and the donation system was well advertised. I recieved a total of $0.00 from the donation system. The only reason people say they work, is because they do not want to pay, and they are betting someone else will donate so they dont have to!

I disagree. If enough people are really that interested in the purpose that the donations go to they will donate. I use a site that recieves donations for it's income and it rakes them in. I reckon the same will apply to Toribash.
I'm afraid I'm much too poor to afford this game. I'll still play single player 1.99 though, I'll buy the game if I win the lottery or something.

=\

*continues mumbling*
hampa, you got my cash, (as soon as my mom gives me some cash)

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]