Ranking
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...8&d=1213741414

Look, what I found. If you will stop the replay one frame before decap, press "e" and then space, you will get ~622k points without get any damage. Does it should be count as "the most points in flawless win by one kick"?

No. In my opinion, double kicks shouldn't be valid, same as glute's glitches while counting speed.

Does anyone agree?
Originally Posted by beznick View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...8&d=1213741414

Look, what I found. If you will stop the replay one frame before decap, press "e" and then space, you will get ~622k points without get any damage. Does it should be count as "the most points in flawless win by one kick"?

No. In my opinion, double kicks shouldn't be valid, same as glute's glitches while counting speed.

Does anyone agree?

in your example i would say it wouldn't count because the record implies one foot/leg for the kick

however for the record in this thread it is one hit and in my opinion that just means one collision not one foot/hand etc.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Ah but that is not one kick. It is, however, a single hit. Also, kick or punch specific records would never be admitted.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
so, would this count as most dismembers in a single hit?
Attached Files
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
no. two of the dm's was by the head.
Last edited by itsarabbit; Oct 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: damn, I cant spell.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Originally Posted by itsarabbit View Post
no. two of the dm was by the head.

Aye, that was two hits. The angle of impact of the head is quite different from the angle of impact of the legs.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
I am leaning towards accepting doublekicks, but I want to consult ormo first and get their opinions before deciding.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
No, it is two kicks at the same time and angle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden