Ranking
This is the official worst application ever.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well no...
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by JeffKill12 View Post
Ok.

Blue
69%
Antofagasta/GMT-4
1 age
Fancy
For my Mom
Idk(Sorry)
No
No/No/[email protected]/No/No/SkaterBoi182 Ok Final I can Join?

you can join, yes. but, that app tho ...
yes
I was denied here a while ago because of my application, so I've decided to give some time and reapply, and since the time is up now, this is my new application.

My name is Yvan, I'm a 13 year old boy who likes drawing,playing toribash, and tries to make basic music. I came to the U.S. when I was young, I'm bilingual, although my french typing isnt so good as I left my home country early. As for my Toribash account, It's Bloomedia as you can see, I'm a 4th Dan Black belt, rank 1k. I have some experiences in leadership from managing wars. I Joined toribash when I was 10, but out of frustration I stopped playing, which i usually dont do. My main mods are Abd,Wushu/Mushu,Spar, and Parkour. I would like to join this clan, because I want a clan who know how to relax, as well as serious. Rising through the ranks, clan videos. As sometimes I earn tc, we could have bets servers, nd tourneys maybe. I'll let you guys know about that if I get in. Again, i was referred here by Charm1 a member of [Aeon] My weaknesses are owning uke, as well as maintaining proper balance during a parkour. I have no specific proffessions, but I am working on editing.

You can contact me via
Gmail: [email protected]
and i'll sometimes be on IRC.
Dude really 4 days Oo?!

no again
come back in a month or more
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
While back lolz.
I meet this guy in-game he is actually pretty nice. I like him.
You should test him :3
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And from earlier about the 12 year old part. Don't be ignorant, no offense, 12 year olds can be just as mature as anyone else here. I also want to say something i left out. If this means anything but i know if it was someone else, that person wouldve applied to another clan. But I didnt. I hope that influenced you for the better, in my case.
Last edited by Bloomedia; Jun 10, 2014 at 08:23 PM.
Come back in 5 days, may i give you another no like now then.

No, seriously, are you serious? You had your first try and you failed. Sorry. Also there is a little sentence in the first post which goes like this: If you get rejected, feel free to apply 4 weeks later.

_SXD_
_AEON_