Ranking
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Same as agar.io but modded
-----
Do you know how to team btw?

Ye, I know how to team.

Originally Posted by Unrealistic View Post
Hey guys! Unrealistic here,

I'm thinking of starting daily hangout rooms for the community and us of course! Along with the fact we could play games like Petridish.pw, Agar.io, Cards Against Humanity, Scribble.io and much more!

What do you guys think? I will host if wanted.

ooO! That would actually be fun! You can if you want... why not?
Do you guys know the rabb.it where you one person can stream a movie and TV show with no lag? We could have like movie mights and shit. It has a chat room built in it too.
-----
Rabb.it is the website name
Last edited by Jester; Apr 15, 2019 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Do you guys know the rabb.it where you one person can stream a movie and TV show with no lag? We could have like movie mights and shit. It has a chat room built in it too.
-----

movie nights?? that would actually be awesome! Good ideas...
Yeah I use to host movie nights or tv show nights for other discords. Mostly anime stuff but I have Netflix and amazon Prime video so we can watch anything

Originally Posted by Jester View Post
-----

dam that sounds sick, so like all of us watching the movie and chatting in the room right?
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Yeah thats exactly what it is. And if you just full screen the thing then the chat won't bother you. But yeah it doesnt lag and its a pretty dope site