Toribash
Originally Posted by dank View Post
started reading kokou no hito
fuck i'm hooked

I've been meaning to read that sometime.. is it good?
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I'm sensing Dank is a huge manga reader.

same here, lol.. manga is great!
I've been more into manga than anime recently.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Manga is more convenient than anime and it's also not as badly made fun of by other people/is more accepted. I don't really know why, but w/e.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
manga can also be a lot darker than anime too
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I feel like it's more interesting. Maybe it's because so much more time and love goes to each drawing. Pandora hearts anime tried to do the same thing the manga did and it just wasn't the same.

But also i'm an impatient fuck who has to take a break between episodes to have something to do with my hands.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
manga>anime imo
And yeah I'm a big reader :>
+kokou no hito is amazing

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
manga can also be a lot darker than anime too

my sig is from the manga rikudou haha
Last edited by dank; Sep 29, 2015 at 08:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act
Starting Busou Shiki, and maybe Bakemonogatari.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
hey all i've been wondering, i just watched toaru kagaku no railgun, i just found Toaru Majutsu no Index, which of these series was released first?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert