Toribash
No Chills, my laptop crashed which made me lose EVERYTHING and like BenD, millions of TC.
However, I started up my ancient desktop and sifted through the pictures, found hilarious selfies before they were "cool" and a lot of TB-related stuff.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
However, I started up my ancient desktop and sifted through the pictures, found hilarious selfies before they were "cool"

the nostalgia trip.
like scrolling to the bottom of your facebook photos or finding your old myspace profile and understanding why the bouncers at clubs always for your ID, but never asked your friends.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Fucking cool.

Them feels.
I like it, I can clearly see improvement, whilst in other cases I see things I can learn from right now, things I've forgotten.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Hmm I'll post a bit of my junk from a year ago when I first joined so you can all laugh xD

Also I wanna see what you are going to re implement : ) I have some guesses..
Last edited by 13chillz; May 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I DON'T want to post my previous junk... It would be so bad.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home

First video and first texture 2009
Last edited by Ezeth; May 13, 2014 at 03:32 AM.
Hi guys!

Huehuehuehuehue...
Damn guys, when I see your past and current textures... I can clearly see the improvement :O

I was gonna... give up LOL, Ima just show you the heads and get your opinions and stuff...

Look at what I found
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=411403
Still makes me laugh, LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
these are ones that I tried to sell apparently because they are in my old photobucket stuff, after the first three heads i never sold anything in the [s] art board. I only did requests and then after my name was made there on sets, I moved on to pm set requests. and then heads.

madness most of it was trying to figure out how my brushes worked because i never used a tablet before.

went straight to hands and sets because that was easiest. just figure out mapping. fake the rest

first full set.

First expensive set was a really simple panda one xioi bought that had those hands on them, then he requested the ninja set which is in the showcase. and then ive been spoiled ever since.