Toribash
I think he's making a personal vid :P
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Ah, my bad. I guess the "Free of charge" part confused me ;)
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
[14:07] * Now talking in #Evil
[17:42] * Disconnected

Average day in the #Evil IRC.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I dont use irc anymore mainly because mirc wants me to pay i think. And that is not happening.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
I thought the same, but turns out if you spam the continue button it lets you use it, as in click it like 10 times. Although it does get rather annoying after a while, sometimes I just opt to use the on forum IRC instead, even though its usually the same as what spartan said, I join my clan's channel and then leave after a few hours, nobody else joins or chats, they all use skype afaik.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
To be specific:
mIRC is an optional donationware program, meaning that you don't HAVE to pay and register.

If you don't want to pay, simply start the program and wait for the initial registration screen to appear. This screen will show a scrolling red bar that flashes with a warning about an expired trial and the need to register. The registration button will be clickable initially, but if you wait about 15 seconds, the continue button will also become clickable.

Badaboom
mIRC is an optional donationware program, meaning that you don't HAVE to pay and register.

If you don't want to pay, simply start the program and wait for the initial registration screen to appear. This screen will show a scrolling red bar that flashes with a warning about an expired trial and the need to register. The registration button will be clickable initially, but if you wait about 15 seconds, the continue button will also become clickable.

That's annoying as shit. Talk about nagware >_<
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend

Look how fucking jolly he is.

Just look at it.
Good simple stuff haha. Wouldn't be sold to high price, but the idea is very indie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D