Toribash
Since you're in I am, I'm gonna go ahead and say you're denied.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hey there Hexboss, thanks for applying to Inq, your application is currently being discussed.

Hang around our board and in our irc, #claninq, in the meantime.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At 14 my grammar was never that good, he should be accepted based solely on that. Do it.
Wait, what
Greetings

My name's Bailey; quite evidently.
Currently living in the +8:00 GMT timezone which is Perth, Western Australia.

I'm a player from way back in the day, so I'm confident when I say I know the game and community quite well.
I've recently started playing Toribash again as my main video game and I believe I'm getting back the passion I had for it in my hey-day. Problem is, I just don't have any friends from that time that are still active anymore and I think a great way to make some mates would be to join a clan.
I don't want to be in just any clan though, I want to be in one of the best and well organized, ergo I'm apply for Inq.
My hobbies include music listening as well as playing/learning instruments. I've been playing the drums for ~5 years now and have recently started piano in the past 2 months.

As for Toribash, I feel I'm most confident in the mod of TaekKyon. I've probably gotten most of my ~18,000 Qi from it and I haven't lost an ounce of interest in it yet.
Forum-wise, I love to post and make people laugh/smile. I believe having a sense of humor in most situations is a great way to build relationships and keep everything fun and entertaining. This is one reason I'd love to join; you guys seem like great people to socialize and laugh with. I can't say I know a lot of you but I do chat with a few of you often and I'm sure the others are just as cool.

I can frequent ingame/on the forum/on IRC whenever required or desired.

Basically I've been around for a long time and plan to be around for even longer, but I'd love to do so with a circle of brilliant people alongside me and [i] seems like the perfect type to be my circle. <3

Also Matharu is cool.
Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
Greetings

My name's Bailey; quite evidently.
Currently living in the +8:00 GMT timezone which is Perth, Western Australia.

I'm a player from way back in the day, so I'm confident when I say I know the game and community quite well.
I've recently started playing Toribash again as my main video game and I believe I'm getting back the passion I had for it in my hey-day. Problem is, I just don't have any friends from that time that are still active anymore and I think a great way to make some mates would be to join a clan.
I don't want to be in just any clan though, I want to be in one of the best and well organized, ergo I'm apply for Inq.
My hobbies include music listening as well as playing/learning instruments. I've been playing the drums for ~5 years now and have recently started piano in the past 2 months.

As for Toribash, I feel I'm most confident in the mod of TaekKyon. I've probably gotten most of my ~18,000 Qi from it and I haven't lost an ounce of interest in it yet.
Forum-wise, I love to post and make people laugh/smile. I believe having a sense of humor in most situations is a great way to build relationships and keep everything fun and entertaining. This is one reason I'd love to join; you guys seem like great people to socialize and laugh with. I can't say I know a lot of you but I do chat with a few of you often and I'm sure the others are just as cool.

I can frequent ingame/on the forum/on IRC whenever required or desired.

Basically I've been around for a long time and plan to be around for even longer, but I'd love to do so with a circle of brilliant people alongside me and [i] seems like the perfect type to be my circle. <3

Also Matharu is cool.

Under Discussion Baeley
Move ur beautiful ass to IRC so we/they can get to know you better.
Last edited by Matharu; Apr 29, 2016 at 08:58 PM.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Welcome to the inquisition, find and convert heathens where you can, and if conversion is not an option... look at the inquisition's user manual found in the Sex dou- Private board
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Welcome to the inquisition, find and convert heathens where you can, and if conversion is not an option... look at the inquisition's user manual found in the Sex dou- Private board

so when are you coming back to inq
Done ~Tuna
Last edited by Tuna; May 17, 2016 at 11:43 PM.