Ranking
Just made a background, it's not that bad isn't it?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Well then it will be available when the time comes.

What? No dry humping a sword siggy anymore?

Yeah, don't think so.

Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Its cool. Btw why am I not in your signature? Its only "childish and shit" if I'm not there! Stopod Rhae ; _ ;

Maybe. It's pretty full btw. I think I'll just make a list of people then just link it.

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Just made a background, it's not that bad isn't it?

Yes it isn't
Pretty much I'm getting away from childish and anime/cartoon shit tho.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Anime and Cartoon is not a shit. Even my grandfather enjoyed spongebob trianglepants.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
lmfao i have 128x128 textures except joints 1.9k each who wants em?i think i have them all except feets if anyone wants to buy them just pm me or say so in here ;o also rhaemond rip the dry humping sword ;=; he was a brother to me (sort of i thought it was funny) (same thing right? yeah im right)
oh im also having troubles taking my Daimyo Hat And Scarf out of my set ;/ if someone could assist if love it ;3
Last edited by UnknownPvP; Jun 12, 2015 at 06:51 PM.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
I am in the process of changing it. too childish. seriously.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
lmfao i have 128x128 textures except joints 1.9k each who wants em?i think i have them all except feets if anyone wants to buy them just pm me or say so in here ;o also rhaemond rip the dry humping sword ;=; he was a brother to me (sort of i thought it was funny) (same thing right? yeah im right)
oh im also having troubles taking my Daimyo Hat And Scarf out of my set ;/ if someone could assist if love it ;3

I'll buy your full 128 for like 23k, man. 1.9k each is overpricing like crazy.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
128 texture cost like 1.3k to 1.5k each these days.
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
I love you Rai-rai.

Nice VIP

Thanks.
- made in Indonesia