Toribash
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I personally had nothing to do so...
Hi.
In-game name's DiuwayBuns, don't ask me why.
In real life name would be Ueki, yes.
From Japan, but is staying now in Phils.
Upon watching the trailer, I thought it's some kind of RPG bullshit that lets me destroy people. I was partly wrong, but I never really learned anything on the game until I reached Black Belt.
Why you want to join MAU? Hello, am I not allowed to?

If those words were what you weren't really looking for then try and get to know me better via Steam, or via Skype (swegkurohaonglesses).

Replays? Sure, I guess. But every piece I do is shit, lol.

rewrite the dumb app senpai
Should ban you again for that post science.

The app is not the best but I guess you could have a trial, lets wait a bit more for other opinions. It would help if you added more info about you. The replays are good btw, I like tour style.
Yep we shold give him a trial,i was with him on [UBO](Uke bashing organization) a long time ago,a nice dude.
app is not the best,but worthy a trial,however you could put more serious stuff and effort on it
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I was about to make a better app, since Science kept on shitting about my app yesterday...
But I guess I'll just go with what you guys want. C:
Application For Mau
Heyo, It's Me, Torinprolink. I'm a 14 year old boy named Chris. You can call me Torin. This is probably going to be a really bad app..but i'll try and wait for a response.

I live in Florida, I was born in New York. I'm living in a small type of village called Highlands At Heathbrook.(I'm Not Telling you the apartment number because y'know.)

What made me start Toribash? Well, Its A long story, When I was about 12 or 13, I was surfing on Markiplier's Channel, And I saw this toribash video, It looked really cool, So I searched it up and downloaded it, I learned half of it by myself, And half of it on youtube. So The answer is that i found it on some famous youtuber.

Why do you want to join Mau? Well To be a Master in Martial Arts, Of course. Also the reason why this is the clan I randomly chose and the fact that I wanna be a top wozza (Sc1ence01).

What makes me a real martial artist is that I train almost everyday. I could Grant new members new skills, and pro moves....Well, If you want me to train new members.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My All-time Favorite anime is obviously Pokemon(Why The Heck not.)

In My Free-time I usually play Toribash, Sometimes Sketch a little bit, or anything dancing in my mind.(I'm so sorry for using a nonliteral language(idiom)I Just wanted to).

Note: I will read the rules at least 10 times, And Write it in a notebook. I honestly do not know if I forget it, But Just in case.

I will contribute this clan my trustworthy, and truthful expectations. (Especially Science) (I'm so sorry.)

My alt is on Replay Life, By science(Oh My God there is to many things mentioning science) His name is Exsky.

I have never got into a clan, And this is my first application.

This took me like about less than 20 minutes, Lets hope I get in!

Skype And Steam/Replays
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Nuff Said In this App.
Steam: xiNiceJailbreakix :Steam
I'm not good at names at all, Jesus. I'm so sorry again.
Attached Files
Last edited by Torinprolink; Jun 1, 2016 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Double checking is life
App is well done but...some stuff seems neutral(randomly choosed clan)
But you seems active
Hm can you apply on your main?
Last edited by victortb; Jun 1, 2016 at 07:37 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I am le main, But one quick question, Do I just post the app i just wrote? or do i make a new one?
If you're a noob, How's your afternoon?
well, your character is pink. So that's a plus(t) in my book. I don't think it's really that appropriate to rewrite your app. Others' opinions?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2