Toribash
Well it's fixed now :]

So here's my team.
-----
Tyranitar
Fuzi8n (that 3 headed blue/black deagon thing)
Absol
Haxorous
Gardevoir
and Excadrill
good eh?
Last edited by Think; Apr 25, 2011 at 01:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I sorta created my dream team Took like 3 months to train them

Hydreigon lvl 68
Bisharp lvl 75
Golurk lvl 71
Zoroark lvl 82
Beartic lvl 72
Carracosta lvl 78

It took along time, but I finished them, currently EV training my Zoroark in defence because it lacks horribly in it. If anyone has any good spots to EV train defence tell me
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3611...5-ev-hotspots/
If you have white, you should check this out.
-----
http://www.gamebin.info/pokemon-blac...ning-hotspots/
Black hotspots.
Last edited by SoBscout; Apr 25, 2011 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Yeah, I'm looking into EV training a hydreigon and bisharp for the elite four in white.
Nice team @ both of you :3
Here is my team, it has a big gap with Serperior I know:

Carracosta: 52
Shuckle: 49
Krookodile: 47
Serperior: 60
Zekrom: 53
Concledurr: 51
hi.
Originally Posted by oyster View Post
Two Scarfed revenge killers on one team is probably not a good idea. I'd run Specs or Life Orb on Hydreigon instead. Also, Lilligant's role can easily be played by Contrary Serperior, something along the lines of:

Serperior @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Contrary
128 HP / 128 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe
Substitute
Leech Seed
Leaf Storm
Hidden Power Fire/Ice

When you Leaf Storm, not only are you getting a STAB 140 BP attack, but it also acts as a Nasty Plot boost. After three Leaf Storms, with the spread listed you'll have 864 Sp. Atk, which should allow you to blow through just about anything and everything that doesn't resist it. HP Fire is for taking out opposing Grass and Bug types, and the extremely popular Ferrothorn, but leaves you pretty much SOL against pokemon that resist the Grass/Fire combo (which are pretty plentiful). Ice is if you're worried about an attempted Gliscor sweep or want to counter sweeping Dragons like Salamence. Sub/Seed is pretty self-explanatory, Serp's movepool is pretty limited and it improves his longevity by quite a bit and gives you better chances at a sweep.

They confirmed that not to work ages ago. It's only buffs and debuffs that enemies give to you.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Just going to assume you're trolling, since I use it regularly on both Pokemon Online and IR/Wi-Fi battles and it works exactly as intended.
-----
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
I sorta created my dream team Took like 3 months to train them

Hydreigon lvl 68
Bisharp lvl 75
Golurk lvl 71
Zoroark lvl 82
Beartic lvl 72
Carracosta lvl 78

It took along time, but I finished them, currently EV training my Zoroark in defence because it lacks horribly in it. If anyone has any good spots to EV train defence tell me

Every Pokemon on your team has a weakness to Fighting. My max Attack Conkeldurr could literally OHKO your entire team with a +1 Mach Punch.
Last edited by oyster; Apr 25, 2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
back from the dead
Originally Posted by oyster View Post
Just going to assume you're trolling, since I use it regularly on both Pokemon Online and IR/Wi-Fi battles and it works exactly as intended.
-----

Every Pokemon on your team has a weakness to Fighting. My max Attack Conkeldurr could literally OHKO your entire team with a +1 Mach Punch.

I know, I encountered that during the elite 4, I'm not going to stop training them though, I have 1 pokemon that had a awesome impact on them, I made threw, not sure which one stood its ground even with a super effective it only took like 50-75 hp I was set to beat them, I never thought of the attributes though, basically just cool looking pokemon