Ranking
It's not dead, just not an active time in the toribash community, the members that were once active have probably had something influential in their life where they can't participate in this game as much as they used to. Also activity from leaders should be the biggest issue here, because I check this board every single day to see if theres anything new posted and there never really is, only about the Org dying if thats whats going to happen at least give the leadership to someone who can actually get the org to work again.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I really don't wanna be the leader of anything anymore, but if someone wanted to take the torch and actually get this thing moving I think it would be sweet.

If push comes to shove and no one else wants to lead this and Universe/Space and M0n don't do anything I'll step up. Can't really do it ATM tho a bit busy with school. I'll try to get a few donations for the bank so I can setup a tourney.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
@Thanatos, THANK YOU. Most of us have school, college, work. Some of us also partake in extracurricular activities and sports. I've got track season starting so I'm not really gonna have time at all for Toribash, sadly.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Np soon, just tir d of everyone expecting non stop activity from people that clearly have w life outside of a computer.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I'm hosting a hangout in /jo Lit for a while.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.