Ranking
Hello members of The Last Legion! My name is Seth and my ingame name is Seffy.I am of the age of 15 years old and a 3rd dan black belt. I want to join TLL because it will be my very first official clan and i know this clan is of very awesome people who are very good ingame. My best mods are ABD Aikido and mushu. I am very active on the forums and ingame. Some of my hobbies are playing games, sports, or just hanging out with my friends. My skype is peanutshateme. I live in the USA in cartersville, Georgia. It would mean everything to me to be in this clan

I hope you consider me and thanks for your time.

(Some replays)

Edit: Here is my usercard http://www.toribash.com/usercard/seffy.png
Attached Files
9 banger.rpl (38.6 KB, 7 views)
Hidden Power.rpl (91.0 KB, 6 views)
Sef Decap n' throw.rpl (96.1 KB, 7 views)
Parkourz.rpl (361.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by seffy; Dec 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
Hi! :3
Hey my name is Lucas and my gmt is -7. I have known Aiona for a while now and he told me about TLL. I like to talk with friends, spar, trick, parkour, and make replays. So condider me pls
DahBeetz
Seffy, I feel like you're more geared towards ingame, which isn't really what TLL is about.
Feel free to post around and use IRC.
TheBeats, I don't condider you worthy.
So is that a yes no or an idk? Im confused. So im not in but i can still post on the IRC
-----
And also im not geared towards ingame much. In fact, ive been playing a little LESS lately and more looking at the forums all day.
Last edited by seffy; Dec 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by seffy View Post
So is that a yes no or an idk? Im confused. So im not in but i can still post on the IRC
-----
And also im not geared towards ingame much. In fact, ive been playing a little LESS lately and more looking at the forums all day.

Alright so i agree with Fear, basically it means pretend you are a member. Post in our forums, be very active in IRC, contribute to our clan, show us you are good for TLL. Then we will make a decision.

As for TheBeats.....i dont think i will condider you....
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Hello my name is Dallas(or whip what ever you prefer), I am 15 years old. I am a Green belt at the moment of posting this. I am pretty active on both in game and forum, I could be more active on forum if need because I will be able to use my phone as well. My hobbies Include BMX and Gaming. I play games like Battlefield 4 and Street Fight 3, on the xbox 360. My better mods are aikido/ABD/Greykido. I use to play this alot more on a old account, Knifekill1(Brown Belt). So that is about all for my application, If you all would like certain info. that I have not put in here just let me know and I will edit this. Thanks for taking the time and have a Happy Holidays

Edit: My GMT is -6(-5 for daylight savings)
Last edited by WhipBMX; Dec 25, 2013 at 06:19 AM.
Do you even Whip Bra?
As usual, you should both feel free to post around and use the IRC.
Vote withheld.
I remember knifekill1. You werent overly annoying, so you have that going for you.

All of you applicants, it would be in your best interest to post in our forums, by making good, meaningful, and on topic posts. And especially go on the IRC.
Last edited by Pv2Caribou; Dec 25, 2013 at 06:21 PM.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos