Toribash
Kershner2: I vote no. If you had bothered to complete the application, you would probably have a yes from me. This crap with applicants deciding that the replays aren't really part of the app is really starting to piss me off though. Finish your application, and my answer may change to a yes.
\o/
Sorry forgot to add the replays they are there now.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kershner: A bit late. You already got three no's, not even including the one from me. Even if I changed mine to a yes, you've been rejected.
\o/
Name: PozJoker
Belt: Blue
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: Saints. They died because Schvannia had some relationship issues and was most likely mad...
Anyone you know in this clan: Soz no one XD
Why do you want us: Well for starter, i like to be part of communities which accept people for what they do and who they are, if so, it's a great experience to be part of a clan.
Why should we want you: Well i'm almost brown belt, my rank goes up and down but usually is tin the top 25k, im smart, good at art (cinema 4d), and am pretty damn good at toribash, i've evne won 5 tourney's...
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, Akido, TwinSwords, Taekkyon (however u spell it) Worst: wushu and ninjistu...
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well as you can see im pozjoker... And also as you should tell by my name i like to joke. Im cheerful most of the time and love to play toribash. I live in Australia, NSW, Sydney and i'm 14 years old (Grade . Im really good at sketches, and computer art, software development and sports. My favourite sport is soccer.
Your usercard: Qi = 406 Win Percentage 50 % (gonna increase gradually) Achievments = 8 (hopefully this was the right thing to do)!

Replays: At the moment i don't know how to post replays but if you do accept me i will give you guys 3 replays in multiplayer... sorry... and i promiss...
-----
Sorry about not posting replays but i just found out how to so i will get some replays and post them to you guys soon XD...
Last edited by PozJoker; Jul 30, 2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PozJoker View Post
Past clans and why you left them: Saints. They died because Schvannia had some relationship issues and was most likely mad...
Why do you want us: Well for starter, i like to be part of communities which accept people for what they do and who they are, if so, it's a great experience to be part of a clan.
Why should we want you: Well i'm almost brown belt, my rank goes up and down but usually is tin the top 25k, im smart, good at art (cinema 4d), and am pretty damn good at toribash, i've evne won 5 tourney's...
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, Akido, TwinSwords, Taekkyon (however u spell it) Worst: wushu and ninjistu...
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well as you can see im pozjoker... And also as you should tell by my name i like to joke. Im cheerful most of the time and love to play toribash. I live in Australia, NSW, Sydney and i'm 14 years old (Grade . Im really good at sketches, and computer art, software development and sports. My favourite sport is soccer.
Your usercard: Qi = 406 Win Percentage 50 % (gonna increase gradually) Achievments = 8 (hopefully this was the right thing to do)!

Replays: At the moment i don't know how to post replays but if you do accept me i will give you guys 3 replays in multiplayer... sorry... and i promiss...
-----
Sorry about not posting replays but i just found out how to so i will get some replays and post them to you guys soon XD...

Alright, One, You gave a reason you want to join that you could use for any clan.
Two, I have seen you fight a few times and to put it bluntly, you are Horridly bad.
Three: You're a blue belt, and I don't think the exception would apply if you we're a Master belt because you're not very good at the game.
It's a No for me.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots

-----

Well, what Angelic said. Your reason for wanting to join this clan is very commonly used and probably no thought was put into it. And did you even bother reading the first page? You forgot somethin. And for that, my vote is no.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman

-----

i say no because:
1.not a very good reason for joining us, as angel and tori said, its commonly used
2.you missed something
3.(this doesn't affect the vote i gave) its football

sorry, but thanks for applying.
(lotus)'s co-leader|(lotus)|Loki|Nicolas|Rogue

-----

I vote no.
-
Nvm then
Hi, my name is Clay, or Flamezzzzz
I am a Black belt (Just got it)
Usercard:
I have been playing this game for around 2 weeks, as you can see, I'm active, due to my Qi and the time I've been playing.
My favorites mods are Judo, Wushu (Even though I'm not very good at it), and ABD.
I'm already in a clan (LOTP) but I would leave in a heartbeat if you accepted me. (This is the only clan I've been in, as I'm new)
Never been banned, or any warnings or anything like that, so I wouldn't cause any problems.
Angelic is a very good player and she's one of the reasons I would love to join Zone, I know a few others but not very well.
I'm okay at the game in general, but I've been getting a lot better recently, I'm on Everyday or everyday, W/e.
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Clay; Jul 30, 2012 at 04:19 PM.