Ranking
Originally Posted by Xtreme View Post
Good simple stuff haha. Wouldn't be sold to high price, but the idea is very indie.

600tcs sound about right?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
1.5k sounds right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
There's impatience, and then there is...

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
What possessed us to start doing requests....
Fucking impatient little bastards...10 minutes is a new low though, lol.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
inb4 he only has 10 tc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
that's me, lol.

btw, I've been good at avoiding TB recently, sorry life has been mostly college apps, school, and LoL. I'll try to replace LoL with toribash and forums, though
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post
btw, I've been good at avoiding TB recently, sorry life has been mostly college apps, school, and LoL. I'll try to replace LoL with toribash and forums, though

So hows that working for ya? ;)

So whats everybody else up to these days? Its been awfully quite in here, you know as opposed to the usual bustling activity.
Anyways, I'm finally getting better internet set up here this weekend, hopefully, so until then I won't be as mega active as you've all come to expect.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Been pretty busy/sick lately. Sick shit man, sick. I just had like 16 BBQ chicken wings, and threw up. The worst part was they were entirely undigested, so it felt like I was vomiting gravel D:
Hoss.
Sup guys. It's been some time. This place looks pretty nostalgic. Anyways, sup sorrow and fake asian, how're you guys doing.

^My country to you.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Holy fuck there was a new train line and I missed it?